12:51

2 months after (trigger warning)

It had already been 2 months since the twins got together with NI-KI and Jungwon. The two couples celebrated their 2 monthsary celebrations by having dinner, going to an art museum, going back to the flower garden, and also going bungee jumping.

It was the last week before the end of their school year. Everyone was currently busy with their requirements but of course, they all find the time to hangout with one another. Currently it was  their last Wednesday and they were all hanging out at the park.

The group were walking around. Eunji was talking to her sister as well as her boyfriend when she noticed that a kid's ball rolled to the sidewalk. Being the kind person she was, she walked towards the sidewalk and picked it up.

NI-KI was looking for Eunji and when he saw her at the sidewalk, he was about to call her name but everything happened so fast. The ball dropped from Eunji's hands and NI-KI ran quickly to his girlfriend.

Deiji and the rest saw the girl and ran close to her. NI-KI laid Eunji on his lap, telling someone from the group to call an ambulance. Deiji was kneeling beside NI-KI, holding onto her sister's hand that was covered in blood.

Eunji got hit by a car. After a minute, the ambulance came quickly and brought the girl. Jungwon, Heeseung, Deiji, and NI-KI rode the ambulance while the others followed after them, Sunoo informing the twins parents.

They arrived at the hospital and Eunji was quickly brought to a room. The four couldn't go inside so they were anxiously waiting at the waiting area. After around 10 minutes, the rest as well as the twins parents came.

Deiji rushed into their mother's arms and cried. Mrs. Han was calming down Deiji by caressing her hair. Just then the doctor came out. "Are you the patient's parents?" the doctor asked Mr. and Mrs. Han.

"Yes we are, how's our daughter?" Mr. Han asked the doctor. "I have good news and bad news" the doctor said, looking at the clip board in his hand. "Please tell us both doc" Mrs. Han said with Deiji still hugging her.

"I'll start with the good news then. She's still alive and breathing. Bad news is, due to her difficulty in breathing, even talking by a little will cause her heart to stop working" the doctor told the news to everyone.

NI-KI's heart sank and the others were trying not to cry, some already had tears falling from their eyes, the rest comforting the ones who were crying. Both parents looked at each other before thanking the doctor. "Can we visit her now?" Mrs. Han asked and the doctor nodded, leading everyone to the room.

As he opened the door, there revealed a sleeping Eunji with an oxygen mask on. Mrs. Han was trying not to cry as she walked inside. They slowly walked inside and finally got to see a glimpse of Eunji. She had a band aid on her forehead.

Mrs. Han grabbed her hand gently and held on to it while gently crying. It woke Eunji up slowly and she looked around the room, seeing everyone having teary eyes.

She just smiled and NI-KI went to the other side of her bed, holding her right hand and giving it a kiss. Eunji looked at him and NI-KI just kissed her forehead.

NI-KI was crying, holding onto her hand. Eunji "shh" him gently. "Love, don't cry" Eunji said and NI-KI just looked at her.

"Before I go, keep my charm bracelet. Fill it with charms of your adventures without me. Document all your happy times by buying charms and adding them to my bracelet love" Eunji said slowly since by each word, she gets out of breathe.

NI-KI just nodded his head. "Deiji can keep my necklace. Give it to your future daughter if ever you will have one. If you have a baby boy, give it to him and tell him to give it to the person he knows is the one for him" Eunji said looking at her twin sister.

Deiji nodded and looked away.

"Thank you for making the past months memorable and I'm happy I found my source of love before I go" Eunji continued talking and smiled weakly at NI-KI.

"I'm sleepy now" Eunji said. NI-KI leaned closer to the girl. "You can rest now Ji, always look after us" NI-KI whispered.

Eunji managed to chuckle lightly but she was in pain. "Thank you Nishi, i love you my tsuki" he kissed her forehead after she said that.

She squeezed his hand for the last time before finally loosing her remaining strength.

NI-KI moved back a little and caressed her hair. Leaning in last time right next to her ear.

"Rest easy hime"