04:00

Lunch—•

Eunji and the others arrived at the cafeteria. Sunoo was looking for someone until he noticed a guy waving his hand in the air.

Sunoo headed towards the male's table. Eunji and the others followed their friend. They walked towards the table until Eunji noticed a familiar face.

Jungwon noticed the male too. It was Heeseung who they saw. Heeseung noticed Jungwon and Eunji too close to one another.

He gave a teasing smile at the two of them. Sunoo then turned to his friends with a smile. "We're going to seat with them!" Sunoo said with a joyful tone.

Eunji looked at the people seated and noticed it was the other group of males from their bio class. Well, the friend group also noticed their bio partners in the other group.

"Why don't you guys take a seat?" Heeseung said to Sunoo's friend group with a kind tone. Eunji looked at the other males and they looked back at her.

They decided to sit down. Eunji was sitting in between Jungwon and Sunghoon. She greeted the ice skater beside her with a little nod.

He returned the greeting with a small smile. Eunji looked away and at Jungwon instead. He held her hand underneath the table and rubbed it with his thumb.

The girl really didn't know how to talk to other people beside people she knew. Heeseung was an exception since they are neighbors and bio partners along with Jungwon.

"Why not let's introduce ourselves first?" Sunoo suggested and everyone agreed. Each and everyone introduced themselves to one another.

It was time for Eunji's turn. "Um h-hi my name is Han Eunji but you may call me Eunji. Nice to meet you all" the girl said quietly.

The males were whipped for the girl's voice and they knew that. Anyways, they carried on the introduction and it was time for Jungwon.

After the introductions, they started to buy food. Jungwon stood up so he could buy him and Eunji some food.

Heeseung, Sunghoon, and K accompanied him. The four males went to line up to order their food. Eunji was talking with Jake since he was the one who sat on Sunghoon's other side. "So, Eunji are you and Mr. Min close?" a young Japanese boy asked the girl.

His name was Ta-ki if Eunji wasn't mistaken. Eunji just looked at him, not really sure how to answer since she clearly said they were relatives in front of the whole class earlier. "Erm, yes since we are relatives and all. He's a nice person and is very different from how he acts here in school" Eunji accidentally said a lot of stuff.

Though she was quiet, she was also very talkative. Eunji immediately became more quiet after disclosing what seemed to be a lot of information about herself. Ta-ki on the other hand listened to every word she said.

"Really?! How is Mr. Min different from school?" Ta-ki asked the girl with full curiosity. Eunji just looked at him in surprise since no one besides her friends had been every interested in what she says.

Eunji decided to face the table since her body was facing Jake at that time. Eunji thought of more things. "Hm, he's pretty talkative at home when we have family gatherings. We also both have the habit of being a very talkative person and would say a lot of things. He is also very bubbly and absolutely not quiet when he isn't at school" Eunji replied in long sentences.

Ta-ki just let her talk and didn't disturb her. He was listening very attentively since he really wanted to know more about the girl. Before Ta-ki could reply, the four gentlemen came back with their food.

Eunji fixed her position as Sunghoon and Jungwon sat down on each of her side. Eunji looked at her best friend and Jungwon smiled at her while handing the girl milk bread and also some banana milk.

She got her food from the male and bowed her head. "Thank you Wonie" she thanked him quietly so it was only the two of them who heard what she said. After they all sat down, they handed out the food to each of the males.

"So what were we talking about?" Jay asked the group while directing his gaze at the petite girl who was trying to open her milk bread. "Yeah, what were you guys talking about while we got the food?" Heeseung asked everybody.

That male was very friendly and was already pretty close with everyone in the table. "We were talking about how Eunji-san and Mr. Min are close!" Ta-ki said excitedly. Eunji was drinking her banana milk until she heard her name was mentioned.

She accidentally flinched and stopped drinking her beverage. She then looked up to see all the boys looking at her with a smile. The young girl wanted to escape the stares just for a while, she might melt if they continued looking at her like this.

"Oh really? Then let's continue the conversation" Jungwon said confidently while earning a shock look from Eunji. She was definitely not expecting that. "I agree with Jungwon, it was getting pretty interesting" Sunoo spoke up after being on his phone for about 5 minutes or so.

The others started nodding which meant they were actually enjoying the girl's story. Eunji was starting to become a tomato. Just then, before anyone could react, Eunji felt her whole body shiver.

Apparently, she got dumped by cold water. No one could process what happened and just looked at the person who made the incident. Eunji fixed her hair and turned around to see who had done it.

She was surprised to see a girl with a cup which had the cold water. She was pretty, tall, slim, and also mean. "Oh sorry, I didn't notice you there" the girl said with an innocent smile. Eunji got a little irritated but decided not to show it.

All the boys were just looking at her. She looked back at them with a soft smile (a fake one to be exact). "Hey boys~ What are you having for lunch?" the girl asked while shoving Eunji to the floor. The girl couldn't do anything but get up from the ground.

She felt her arm hurt well, her whole body. Jungwon was shock as well as their other friends and immediately helped her up. "Are you okay princess?" Hanbin asked the girl with a very worried expression.

Eunji just nodded and stood up with the help of Geonu and Hanbin. Meanwhile the other boys were just left in shock. "What do you want Lianne?" NI-KI asked the girl annoyingly. "I want to have lunch with you all!" the Lianne girl replied.

Eunji was really getting irritated. She then decided to go to the table and go in between the girl and Sunghoon. She purposely let the water drip on the girl while she got her food. The Lianne girl was mad.

"Hey you! What in the world is your problem?!" Lianne asked Eunji while standing up. Eunji just blinked at her innocently. "What do you mean? I was just getting my lunch from the table" Eunji said softly while showing her opened banana milk and milk bread.

The boys were trying to keep in their laughs since the Lianne girl just got toasted. She wasn't having it and went up to Eunji. She was mad. "I don't know who you are but do not ever try to get in my way you nerd" Lianne said, trying to threaten Eunji.

Did it work? No, definitely not. Eunji just scoffed and walked towards Lianne without saying anything. The girl was getting pressured by Eunji and ended up slipping on the floor. She didn't move as Eunji walked closer to her.

Their faces were meters away. Eunji just looked at her and smirked. "Maybe you should get out of my way pick me girl" Eunji said and flickered her forehead. Eunji stood up properly and fixed herself.

She was walking away until she stopped and turned around. She looked at Lianne who was still on the floor. She gave her a playful smile. "Also! Don't mess with me because you don't know what's about to come sweetheart" Eunji said and walked away from the cafeteria.

Her group of friends going after her. As for the males that were still seated at the table was left shock. First she chased their bio teacher around the hallways and second she made the most feared girl in the campus to shut up.

Just who is Han Eunji?

- kkeut -

a/n : hi! so this is a pretty long chapter. Enjoy!