22:00

"I have to talk to the both of you about something..."

Eunji said and directly looked at Jungwon then at NI-KI before releasing a sigh. "Your plan isn't going to work Wonie" Eunji said and looked at Jungwon. NI-KI was confused at what she was talking about since he had no idea what this 'plan' of theirs is.

Jungwon let out a sigh as well. "Deiji doesn't really get jealous easily does she?" Jungwon asked his best friend and Eunji shook her head. This time, NI-KI interfered. "Hold up, what are the two of you talking about making Deiji jealous?" NI-KI asked the two best friends.

Jungwon and Eunji looked at the Japanese male. "Oh right, I was going to tell you something about this" Eunji said and then looked at NI-KI, explaining their plan using her hands and a lot of expressions.

"Basically, Jungwon likes my sister and we talked about trying to make her jealous by the two of us flirting with one another but that clearly isn't working and instead of jealously, she's becoming supportive for our so-called relationship" Eunji explained to NI-Ki and it made the male's head hurt just by listening.

"Wait a minute Ji, so you two don't really like each other and you guys are just pretending to make you sister jealous?" NI-KI said, trying to catch up with everything. "Exactly, good job for finally getting the plan" Jungwon said sarcastically.

NI-KI let out a 'hmph' while smiling at Jungwon with the semi annoyed expression in his eyes. "The two of you stop and let's think of a way for Jungwon to confess his feelings to Deiji" Eunji interrupted the two males.

NI-Ki tapped his head like he's thinking of somethings. He suddenly had an idea. "Aha! I know what we can do!" NI-KI sad joyfully to the two. "What is it?" Eunji asked the male. "After midterms, let's head to the amusement park. Jungwon hyung and Deiji could ride the ferris wheel before 5:53 then when the times comes, you can confess to her" NI-Ki told his plan to the two.

Eunji gave it a thought. "That's not a bad idea. I agree to that. How about you Won?" Eunji said and asked the male. "Okay then. I guess we can settle on that but, why 5:53?" Jungwon asked NI-KI.

"Have you been listening to Tomorrow By Together's recent song called Blue Hour? Just listen to the pre-chorus then you'll understand why I said 5:53 hyung" NI-KI said to Jungwon. Eunji gave a chuckle.

Jungwon just rolled his eyes and the trio decided to go their separate ways. NI-KI and Jungwon went back to Heeseung's house while Eunji decided to skateboard home. The girl was already out of sight when the two males were walking.

"So, when are you going to tell her how you really feel?" Jungwon asked NI-KI, a few steps before they reached Heeseung's house. "When the right time comes hyung" NI-KI said and they arrived.

Jungwon knocked on the door and Jay opened it. The two young males came inside. NI-KI sat beside Sunoo while Jungwon next to Heeseung. "What did the three of you talked about?" Deiji asked Jungwon. "Nothing, just about school" Jungwon said, trying to keep his cool.

Deiji just nodded and the all continued to talk about various topics. Eunji on the other hand arrived home and went up to her room. She quickly took a shower and changing into a white t-shirt along with grey joggers.

She placed on a dark blue sweatshirt over her outfit and she dried her hair. After drying, she tied it up and now, she was revising once again to make sure she can nail the exams tomorrow.

time skip,

Deiji came home 2 hours later around 4:00 pm. When the girl got home, she went to Eunji's room. She knocked on her door and after a minute, Eunji opened the door.