20:00

a month after,

One month has already passed since Deiji came back and since then, the friend group was inseparable. They were hanging out with each other every weekend, going to the mall, watching movies, even having sleep overs but with restrictions of course since Deiji and Eunji are girls.

Currently, now is their mid term which meant the semester is about to end. Every student was studying hard to get a great score in their exams. One of those students are Eunji. At a Saturday night, 3 am, Eunji was still up studying for her upcoming exams.

I bet you're thinking, isn't she already smart? Why is she staying up at night just to study? Well the thing is, I guess you can call this her exam tradition. Every midterm exam, the girl will pull an all-nighter to make reviewers and study.

She rarely gets enough sleep in those weeks but each and every time, her sleepless nights of reviewing will always pay off. Anyways, Eunji was currently making a reviewer for her Science class while being on a call with Jungwon.

Yes, the male was still awake at that time. He was also studying and the two decided to do a study call to keep each other company. Eunji was busy writing and typing, not noticing that Jungwon had been watching her review her notes.

She only took note when she looked at the tab that had their call. "Why are you looking at me like that Wonie? Is there something in my face?" Eunji asked the male, trying to remove the dirt on her face when she doesn't even have any.

"Oh nothing, you look funny when you're too focused on something dearest" Jungwon replied, showing off his dimples to the girl. Eunji just scoffed silently and looked at the male on the other end of her screen.

"You're so cheesy. Why are you even my best friend?" Eunji asked playfully while chuckling. "You love me that's why" Jungwon said in a joking matter. "Yeah I do love you" Eunji unconsciously replied.

Jungwon didn't expect her reply to be like that and Eunji realized what she said. The two of them just kept quiet, continuing their work. It was, very awkward. Eunji couldn't think straight because of what she had said, she turned into a cherry tomato but luckily it was dim in her room and that made the blush on her cheeks less visible.

A few more minutes passed by with the two being very quiet and concentrating with their own set of work. "Jiji..." Jungwon called out the girl's nickname. Eunji looked up to her screen, tilting her head sideways.

"Yeah Wonie?" Eunji replied confused. "I'm tired now. I'll be heading out first" Jungwon informed the girl, following after was a yawn he tried to kept in. Eunji just nodded. "I understand. I'll see you on Monday then?" Eunji asked and Jungwon hummed in agreement.

"I'll message you tomorrow. Don't stay up pass 6, you still need rest dearest" Jungwon said to the girl. Eunji just giggled softly. "Yes mister. Now, get some good night sleep" Eunji said and waved at Jungwon.

The male smiled and waved back. "Good mornight Jiji" Jungwon said. The girl smiled back and nodded. "Good Mornight to you too Wonie" Eunji replied. "Also, before I go. I love you too" and with that said, Jungwon left afterwards almost immediately.

Eunji stayed still, processing what Jungwon said. After she finally processed everything in her mind, she turned into a real life tomato. She laid down on her bed, trying her best not to squeal so loud.

The girl calmed herself down and continued studying but of course someone special was in her mind the whole time. In the end, she didn't sleep.

Sunday,

After reviewing the whole night, the next day came. Eunji was currently sleeping at 4 in the afternoon. Her parents checked on her earlier at like 8 in the morning and saw the Eunji was still awake.