Eleven | 11

- Chaeyoung -

- Chaeyoung -

"Here right there." I sigh in relief.

She is awake now, and I'm trying to help her sit up cause her body is still weak from her condition.

I still can't believe it, she woke up after three freaking months. That's how long she has been in coma.

Actually, even her can't believe she has been sleeping that long time and I'm grateful cause our friends are visiting him.

"Don't count her parents..."

We try to call them but they didn't even care for their daughter saying that Jisoo unnie can take care of herself since she's an adult now like wtf!

They treat her like nothing and a trash just because she's not a real daughter and just because they just adapted her.

Knock knock!

I rushed to get the door and as I was expecting, the doctor came. I immediately bow my head.

"Hello, Mr. Kim." I greeted.

"Hello too, Chaeyoung." He greeted and approached her bed.

All this time, that friendly doctor is the one who took care of Jisoo unnie the most.

"I guess..."

And by that, we are comfortable and casual around him. He always showing this cheerful and friendly side of him unlike that jerk that I thought he gets close to unnie and they are good friends.

"I shouldn't trusted him..."

But this doctor...

He likes visiting this room and his patient. I don't know why he's obsessed to take care of her and help her.

I shook my head to brush off my thoughts since he is now here, I have to behave.

"Jisoo, you're doing great. Keep it up, you're getting back your strength." I heard him.

He's looking at her with a smile showing how deep dimples and those eyes that are simply look so in love.

"Wait... In love...?"

"You have to recover fast, your fans are waiting for you. Okay?" He encouraged.

Jisoo unnie have nothing to say and just nod her head throwing a small smile.

And my face scrunch when he ruffles her hair like he is so proud-

"What is he trying to do?" I whisper trying to ask my self.

"Well, I don't know it too mate..."

My subconscious answered. Ah, this mind.

He get write something at his paper like the results of how Jisoo unnie is doing right now before walking towards me.