Eighteen | 18

- Chaeyoung -

- Chaeyoung -

Disgusted.

That's enough word to describe Mr. Kim Seokjin's at the moment, while watching Namjoon oppa flirt with Jisoo unnie.

They are living a happy time when Namjoon oppa came to visit Jisoo unnie, muah haha, I wanna thank Namjoonie for doing that.

Ding!

My phone ringed, I opened the message and I was blunted when I saw who texted me.

He just eyed me, why do need to text me when I'm just facing him across the couch?

"Hold on... How did he get my number...?"

"He asked for our numbers, including Jennie." This freelancer beside me says.

"Are you serious?"

He just nod and even showed his phone to me, I saw his freaking number there.

I rolled my eyes and look at the message he just sent me seconds ago.

- Stop them or
  or else.

It texted.

What do you want me to do?
Sent.

- My eyes can't
  take it! Stop
  your friend now!
  Have mercy!

He dramatically texted. I want to pity him, but in real life he's just glaring at me lol.

Suffer.
Sent.

-

- Jimin -

"Ok for the last pose. Jimin, sit a stair tread ahead of him, you're being too tiny." The photographer ordered.

The staffs laughed at me, aish, this Mr. Do. I can't help but to pout a little bit.

"No offense." He chuckled.

I just shook my head and sit at the stairs a head if this other giant model with me. I've been struggling to adjust because of the height difference.

They've been teasing me since the start of the shooting, calling me cute small bean but then will call me more handsome the next moment.

Hmph, this people.

The time seems to be comfortable, we're all having fun, and since this is my last day of shooting for the promotion, they invited all of the staffs to have a night dinner.

"Are you sure, Jimin?" The director asked me.

"Yes, director-nim. I really want to have some time for my friends. I hope you understands."

He sighed in defeat and just nod at me.

We all here who's part of the team became close friends by the time passes.