Thirteen | 13

- Jimin -

- Jimin -

Cold, strange thin air is what my lungs are seeking, addressing me to open my eyes fluttered.

"What-"

My eyes startled me when a figure of a man laying her head in my bed and sitting on a chair beside me.

He must've been tired taking care of me.

"I'm sorry..."

I groaned as I felt my head hurt like my brain's getting hammered inside of my skull.

"Chim Chim-ssi?" His muscular voice called to my name.

"You're finally awake." He rubbed his eyes.

"Ah, mianhe. I didn't take a good care of myself. And for today, you did good job for taking care of me." I ruffled his hair and he show his bunny smile.

"Yeah, you're so hard to took care of you know. Kookie is tired because of you." He pouted.

I show the best apologetic smile I've ever had and ruffled his hair again.

"And Chim Chim is thanking Kookie for that, arraseo?"

His eyes sparkled and he stands up from the seat.

"Ne, Kookie good job. So Kookie will keep up." He said then take my bag.

I stand up from my bed and fix my clothes, I take my camera and hang it in my neck.

"You're gonna leave already? Go take more rest." I heard from my back and then I turn around to saw him.

"Hoseok-ssi, I have so much things to do. I have to go." I said.

"Okay, I understand. But if you don't feel fine, you can take your check up here." He winked.

I chuckled.

"Arraseo."

"And also, take care of your brother." He pointed at me.

I nod and after that, I bid my goodbye. We got out of the clinic when my phone rings.

"Jungkook-ah, stay here. I'm just gonna answer this call." I said.

"Mmm, okay." He nod.

I made my way where noise can be barely heard, I answer the phone and be greeted by my mother.

"Min-ah, how are you? I heard you fainted again."

"I'm fine eomma. Don't worry."

"You know, you have to take care of yourself. Your father is gone, I will not know if you will leave too."

"Pffft, what's that? I'm not gonna die besides, Jungkook is here too."

"Aigoo, you know why he can't. You have to take care of yourself. And your brother."