Fifteen | 15

- Jimin -

- Jimin -

Standing up, I checked the camera. I smiled when I saw the breathtaking view of the park that I take here from the bench where I can see the sceneries.

After I took some pictures, I decided to go and get going when I remember my shoot later for the advertisement of the models.

I hang my back pack on my body and starts to walk out of the park. And while walking, someone bumped into me.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'm sorry." I politely bowed.

Why am I so embarrassing?

"I'm sorry too. Sorry." She bowed too.

I don't have that much time to have a conversation just because I bumped someone so I go straight ahead to the bus stop.

Not looking at the bus route, I take the bus that goes where the company building is get passed as usual.

The bus stops in front and got up then sit to the middle seats, I'm delighted when I saw that I'm the 6th person to ride here.

I lean my head on the window, closed my eyes as I plug my earphones and listen to music. While in the ride, a billboard caught my attention.

Heart Beat

Will publish soon

Editor: Lee Min-ho
Writer: Eric Nam
Co- writer: Roseanne Park

It says showing the cast of some famous actors and actresses with names written with it.

Those writers must be good. They work so hard for this.

My mind can't think something else, wait. Those name sounds familiar.

Wait-

-

- Chaeyoung -

"Chaeng~ I saw the news~" Jisoo unnie teased.

I rolled my eyes but I can't help but to smile a little. Okay, I smiled widely.

"I saw the billboard, Co-written by; Roseanne Park. Woah, that's just woah." She said again with her hand gestures.

I can't contain my laugh.

"Stop that unnie, you make my heart flutters." I said.

"Psshhh, speaking of the news. Do Jimin know this?" She asked.

Which made me think if he already saw it, I don't think he already did but maybe he really did.

Cring Cring!

My phone rang.

I excused myself for a while and take a look who's the called is, the name made me giggled.