Two | 2

- Jimin -

- Jimin -

"Is everything packed?" She said.

"Yes." I said.

"Okay, let's go." She was about to open the door.

"Rosé?"

"What is it?" She asked me.

"I love... I l-love... Mochi. Right. I love mochis right? Let's go buy after this." I said.

"I almost say it...damn it..."

She giggles and came toward me. She patted my head.

"Of course." She said and held my hand.

She held my hand...

"Okay... I won't assume anything... I won't...promise..."

I know its impossible. I will just ignore anything even when you're making me feel it...

"Your care..."

She held my hand until we got at the elevator. We go to the 1st floor and pay the bills here at the hospital.

"Jungkook is waiting for us. We should get hurry." She said.

We walk faster until we reach a gray car. Our friend is waving at us smiling happily.

"Jimin hyung! Chaeyoung noona!" He shouted.

We run to the side of the road and approach him and he's still smiling then Rosé hit his arm.

"Yah! Don't call me like that. I'm not that old." She said.

"Stop that. I want some mochi. Let's go to the mall." I chuckles and enter the car.

"Okay. Our location, as Jimin hyung said...to the mall." Jungkook said.

He drive to the road where the mall should be at. I just open the car window. The wind feels so good even if its hitting my face.

The city. I miss being outside. I've been at the hospital at how many months. I've been finally back. But I can stay at the hospital if Rosé is visiting me everyday. Hehe.

My phone vibrated and I saw a text message from my friend Kai...

From: Kai: The Dancing Machine.

Bro. How are you
I heard that you got out from hospital now.

Yeah, I'm good. I'm
with my friends. We
will go to the mall.

So, how's Chae?

What? She's okay.

No, I mean you
and Chae.

We're fine. Still
friends.