Twenty Five | 25 | Ending

This is pure drama, please go away. (ಥ﹏ಥ)

It Will Rain by Bruno Mars; to play is a must.

- Author -

But at some point, you really have to ignore things, the sullennesses of those ideas that you wish you could experience a little but longer.

Those imaginations and dreams of calling her back on phone when she just hang up on you, on how would you prefer to watch her in her sleep instead of resting too, or, on how would you lie upon the grass and under the galaxy, listening to the perfect beat of her heart.

For her side, she was waiting for the moment on where she would kiss him every morning to wake him up, to see his reaction once she would call him by his name instead of baby, in how she would treat him like he is the most precious baby she would babysit ever.

A quiet sigh, he released. Gathering all the stress he just received when he saw Chanyeol's text earlier. Funny how he used to think that he had the stupidest ideas but he just sometimes showcases how eloquent speaker he is.

(A/N: Motherfuckers.)

He would like to award himself for putting the limelight to him, and trusting his not trustable image, wether it's his character or his personality.

Or it is just he is a hell of a scumbag.

It was a peaceful and quiet moment before she leans into his chest. "I received a text message."

She whispered, you know, she saw it. On how depressed he looks when he was talking with his crestfallen sound. Preaching like it's no big of a deal when it was really making her anxious she would not know why.

But what I should say? This should be seen as a moment of remembrance, the last of his, of hers, and of them two.

"I'm aware, you're hiding something." A serious attempt she says.

But no other than that, it was his best to hide their fate. "Here we go again, I've already told you how many times already."

"Yeah, I know but I can't help to get worried and-"

Cring Cring!

His phone rings, an indication that someone is calling him and he knows who is it even before it will ring.

"Let me answer this first." He removed her head away and stand up for an excuse.

He go to some part where she couldn't hear a single conversation. Just imagine what would happen if she knows it.

"Jimin, Chanyeol will be there just a few moments. Be ready to send her."

That first statement you would say in his ears, of course who wouldn't clench their fist in annoyance.