Twenty Four | 24

My god, finally, only a chapter left.

- Author -

The last day, maybe the last moment he could be with her, with his soul hoping for it to be furthermore, the last pain.

The last suffer. The last heartbreak. The last heartbeat.

Their last.

And on how getting inside of he room, he snitched her door keys knowing that she would lock her door everyday in her room to have a peaceful sleep in the middle of the night.

Taking quiet steps, he slowly insert the key on the keyhole of the doorknob , twisting it after and opening it quietly for her sight to be seen.

Like a sneaky brat he is, instead of going straight to her peaceful figure. He made his way to her table desk.

He can see, piles and stacks of papers are on the desk, mainly winning against the post office on how many they are.

"She did all of this...? She must be tired..."

He sighed at the sight, before continuing his mission. He grab that little box on the pocket of his hoodie, putting it inside of her shoulder bag with that fancy name he can't even read, something french or an alien language he would never understand.

Le Trésor; Rosé

"Must be Mason's gift..."

He chuckled on how he loves the name of her being a brand name for he knows luxury brands in international market, makes it even more convincing that she would really have a very good life with her family.

With their life status and wealth, I mean, where's the lie?

"Lemme put you there." He whispered after successfully placing it inside, not forgetting bro leave a kiss for it before that.

Turning his head again to his sleeping beauty, aww, how beautiful she could be. Secretly wishing for the time to stop and just stare at her forever.

"Not all angels have wings..."

Yeah, but not all angels will stay too sweetheart. That's the statement.

Okay, I couldn't amend that even after. He approached her bed and sitting next to her, moving her blanket aside a bit.

"Chipmunk, wakey wakey. Bacons are up." He stroked her hair.

A busting sound of footsteps triggered him. The door slightly open too much.

"Hyung, where's noona, the bacon's ready and Lisa is dowstai-"

What a beautiful way to make an interference Jeon Jungkook.