Fourteen | 14

- Chaeyoung -

- Chaeyoung -

The two man left, Namjoon oppa have his work to do, and Jisoo unnie wants to be alone at the room. I'm sure she's crying

We heard.

And now, I'm left here at the hallway of the hospital, seating across him.

"How are you? I heard you fainted yesterday, the hospital even called me." I said.

"Yeah, and you didn't come." He snickered.

"I'm sorry, Jisoo unnie have her panicked attack yesterday, I can't come there for you." She pouted.

"That's fine, Jungkook comes there for me." He chuckled.

I know even if he got there to rescued you, I was still disappointed with myself that I can't be there, taking a good care of my best friend.

I'm such a useless friend.

"Hey hey, what you're thinking? Don't think that way." He confronted as if he can read my mind.

"You did great, you take a good care of her. Her case is more important than mine." He smiled like it's nothing.

"You know, that's the thing I hate on you. You're too kind, be selfish. Even just once." I said pouting.

Facing the floor, he didn't say much. I don't know why I panicked a bit when he stands up. He'll leave me?

"You're leaving?" I asked.

He stops for a while before answering.

"I have a meeting, at the company." He said.

I stands up too and I don't know what's gotten into me that I just say a thing.

"Can I hug you?"

The confusion in his face didn't pass through to my senses, my body has its own mind right now and I am sure, I didn't realize what am I even doing.

I walk up to him and didn't hesitate to wrap my arms around his waist.

I fluttered my eyes once I felt him hug back, this feeling is priceless.

I don't know why I'm feeling it this way, should I really feel these this way?

"Rosé-ah, you're really weird." He said before tightening the hug.

Resting our heads in each other's shoulder, the contentment and the fulfilling feeling inside me won't stop. I don't know why I can't stop this feeling but it always makes me want to stop the time like this is all I need, this is all I have.

"For now..."

-

- Author -

Sustained awkwardness is endless in the room, three man are sitting.

Jimin and Chanyeol are facing each other, then there's the chairman at the prime chair.