Twelve | 12

- Jimin -

- Jimin -

I put the sliced apple harshly on the plate and put the knife down. I served it to Jisoo.

"Thank you." She takes it.

"Oh, hyung. What happened to you? My Jimin-ssi is angry huh?" He said.

"Jungkook, I'm not in the mood right now." I said calmly.

I then turn my head to Chaeyoung.

"Chae, I'll go to work now. Take care here, okay?" I reminded.

"Don't say that things to me, in case you forgot. You are the one who's anemic here." She crossed her arms.

"I can take care of myself, so do you. I'll go now."

Walking out of the room and the hospital, I will go to work again as a model.

I just hope I can work peacefully knowing that Park Scumbag Chanyeol is in the same building. Believe it or not, he's pretty close to Chairman Park.

Sigh.

If I just don't have to go to work but I have to earn money.

-

I grab the doorknob, shaking intensely as I remember Sowoon's words earlier.

"I don't know why, but he just look furious earlier when he ordered me to call you."

The hell? Why am I shaking?

Oh god, help me in this one.

I twist the doorknob gently and carefully enter the office of the chairman.

He's busy on his laptop with eyebrows furrowed, he look annoyed.

"Sir." I try to get his attention.

"Oh, here you are. Sit down." He offered.

I went to the chair across his table. I sit with an intense and suffocating atmosphere.

"Oh, dear..."

Silence. The place is quiet.

"Jimin."

I was caught for a while when I heard my name due to how I'm scared at my boss right now.

Usually, he's being this half-hearted man that is giving his best to treat his workers in a light and thin air.

But now, no. Something definitely went wrong. He's dead serious.

"Yes, Mr. Park." I said in a formal tone.

"You, you know Park Chanyeol?" He asked.

And where did that scumbag came from?

"Ne, sir."

He nod his head up and down, crossed his arms

"From now on, he will be your boss. Inside or outside the company. Understood?" He asked.

The heck? Am I really supposed to do that?

"Sir-"

"No buts, Jimin. You've been working for me but that doesn't mean that you can oppose on my decisions. It's for your best." He said.

Anger and frustration are starting to radiate in my body but I suggest myself to just listen to him.

Like I can do something. But then, I heard something that made me drown in confusion.

"And for her best." He mumbled but is till able to hear it.

"Sir?"

"O-oh, it's nothing. You can leave my office now, and also get ready, you'll have a photoshoot for the endorsement you have been doing." He stands up.

"I have an important business to do." He then left me.

I hissed as I stop myself from bursting. That man. Is really getting on my nerves.

I stand up and ready to walk outside the door, but I saw something making my jaw and fist clenched.

It's Chaeyoung? Did he- why does he have a picture of her here in his office?

I approach the picture as I gulped. I was ready to touch it but I felt an electric shiver make my hand frozen on the spot.

I shot my eyes dead to eat as questions are starting to eat me. I shook my head in disagreement on my thoughts.

No, it's ok impossible.

"This can't be..."

I rushed outside to see if I can still see him but he's no longer here.

I grab a fistful of my hair in frustration. This is driving me crazy. This can't be happening.

"Why am I-" I squeezed my eyes when I felt a pang on my head.

"Fuck... Why now...?"

My lungs are starting to get tight as its like preventing me to breathe.

I clenched my chest from my clothes. I untie my necktie as it just pressure me more to palpitate.

My head is like ripping apart. My heart felt weak and I'm struggling to breathe.

I walk and rushed to the staff lounge where I should find my bag.

I run as quickly as possible, my are eyes getting blurred. I can barely breathe.

I open my bag from the chair. I flip my bag open reversed resulting my staffs to fall from it but I can't care more.

My mind's going crazy finding that small bottle.

'Metoprolol' as its written. I open the cap quickly. I put like four tablets on my hand and shove it in my mouth.

"Ngg." I groaned when I felt the pain getting more intense.

I'm sweating so hard and I started to tear up due to the pain. My eyes are close from the severe pain from my head.

"Just kill me already..."

-

- Chaeyoung -

"Thank you, Chaeng. You really took a good care to her." Namjoon said.

"I know, imagine. You're the doctor but I do most of the work." I snickered.

Only he could do is scratch the back of his head out of embarrassment.

"Thank you." I said.

In not answering my question, he turned to Jieoo unnie who is with her headphones hanging in both of her ears while reading a book.

She is still not that in fine condition so she have to stay here even when she's board.

"Um, you want to talk to her?"

He quickly turn his face to face me.

"You'll allow that?" He asked.

I tap his shoulder before going to the door. 'Fighting' I mouthed while I leave him there dumbfounded.

I chuckled.

While I mad emt way at walking back and forth, my phone rang.

"Jimin...?"

"Hello?"

"Hello, is this Roseanne Park?"

"Uhmm. Yes, it's me."

"This is Mr. Park's phone, I call you cause you are his last contact."

"And?"

"And ma'am. He's in the hospital..."

🏁🏁🏁

Short update y'all