Epilogue

"This smart-ass

"This smart-ass." Taehyung hissed through his breath.

By that, Jimin turn his head to him. Confusion is painted all over his face.

"What's your problem?" He asked while still continuing to assemble his camera.

Was about to answer when Eric came on the scene.

"Jimin, you ready?" Eric asked.

Jimin nod as an answer. "I'm all ready."

"Thank you, also, you can go to my office later for the my pay-"

"It's free, consider this as a token of appreciation. You helped me on my hospital bills." He smiled.

Eric understands, he is just working as a simple photographer. He can't pay for all of the debts and financial problems their family owns.

"Where's Jungkook?" He asked, a little bit curious on where did his brother is doing right now.

"He's with Jin hyung." Jimin answered.

"He's on his day off today, I see." Eric nods.

While the two busy talking, Taehyung sneaked to exit the moment. He walks out of the hall where many reporters and media are all around.

He hissed and then took a look at his watch, waiting for his secretary to come over, fast. But he knows how long that woman will take when it's rush hour kn the road.

"Mr. Kim!"

A voice of a woman stepped in the way, carrying a brown folder with her pink converse shoes.

"Wonder why she didn't wear so formal today..."

"Mr. Kim, I'm sorry I'm late."

There she is. In her light make up, and WOW, there's no red lipstick today.

He looked at her, lost in his trance that is also lost at her beauty.

"Mr. Kim, this is the folder."

"This woman's nescience on her own self..."

He won't forget even on how pity she is for herself and now he is forgetting his name on how natural and elegant she looked right now. If he would choose, he'd love to see this look of her everyday.

"You're wearing sneakers, finally." He look down at her shoes.

This is quite impressive, you see, Kim Taehyung is that conservative type of boss who would prefer his employees will look like a trash bag rather than letting them buy and spend money just for the uniform itself, but Kim Jennie is Kim Jennie.

That woman.

"Well, y-you know. Last night, with the team dinner. I-I..." Still finding for the next word.