Twenty | 20

Suggestion; listen to something dramatic or heartfelt. This shit won't take you to heart if you will just read it just like that. 😃.

The song there is suggested also. If you don't understand it, just enjoy the Melody and her voice~ 😅.

Don't miss a word, read slowly, consider the marks and the message. Thank you 😊.

 Thank you 😊

- Author -

The heart goes blind, that's why it beats for the wrong choice, for the wrong time, for the wrong person, for the wrong love.

Nevertheless, it will still beat for it, to it's end, until it can let go.

Everything will go fall, will go crumble, nah, that's okay. At least, you had enough time don't you?

"Mr. Park, you called me." Jimin said as he is facing Mason's back.

They are two alone at the balcony, while Rosé and her other family members are getting to know each other. Chatting and talking about life.

He is having a mental breakdown whenever he will got called by the Chairman, sure, it's something so serious again.

"Jimin, if you have your own family, that'd go broken, would you do everything for it to be together again?" A question he would not expect and he wouldn't think of.

Something so strange and something that is ambiguous, let it fall over your tongue, won't you?

"I don't know why you asked that Mr. Park but of course, I want to do everything." He answered, being honest even though he is scared on if it will have an effect at anything.

Fingers are fiddling with each other, keeping playing with it for just for it to do something. The Chairman took a deep breath, releasing it with a heavy heart.

He have no choice.

This is no pity party for everyone, even for those who deserves it, loved ones needed their loved ones as they supposed to. There's no meant to break someone's heart or feelings, but the thirst for having a complete life would be so much better.

"You know... My ex-wife left me when Chaeyoung goes missing." His fist clenched at the Chairman's tone.

Typical for a love story telling, trying to convince someone. Let's see if it will work.

"I was left broken, crying, when my daughter went missing. Life's seemed to be so unfair that time, I almost lost my sanity." He spoke.

His eyes darted on the vodka on the table at the side, the smell of the alcohol entered his nostrils despite the air rotating continually.

He can't help but to listen.

"I need my daughter, I need my wife, I need my family. Right now." With a heavy heart, he said.