One | 1

- Jimin -

- Jimin -

I'm here at the hospital café. I was seating at the wooden steel chair matching the dark brown table. Wearing hospital clothes. Black slippers and a thick layer of cotton wrapped around my head meeting my fluffy ash blonde dyed hair.

I get my phone and my headset. I plugged the buds of the earphones. I close my eyes feeling the music. Until someone take out my earphones.

"Its her..."

She's here. Roseanne or should I call Chaeyoung. I call her Rosé. That's the nickname I gave to her because Chaeyoung and Roseanne are too long.

"Hey! Don't close your eyes." She sat on the chair across mine.

"Wae?" I asked and she just chuckles.

"You know why." She said and placed a brown bag on the table.

"How you've been?" She stated while bring out the food.

I chuckles because she again buys my favorite. McDonald's.

"I'm fine. You, how's life?" I throw back the question to her.

She just sigh and looked down.

"He did it again?" I asked her.

She didn't answer that means 'yes' and I can feel it again...

"Her pain....is my pain...."

"I told you. Broke up with him but you always say that he will change. But now..." I said and I stop rubbing my temples.

"Rosé, come on. Wake up and face the truth. He don't love you well if he really does he will not cheat on you. Stop being a martyr Rosé." I added.

"Its fine." She mumbled.

"Fine! That's not fine Chaeyoungie." Lisa appeared dragging my bestfriend Jungkook.

They sit with us. Jungkook on my side and Lisa sat beside Rosé.

"He's a cheater Chae. A CHEATER." She added raising the word 'cheater' and Rosé just smile sadly.

"Lisa's right. Noona, you have to break the chains. He doesn't deserve someone like you." Jungkook interrupt.

"B-but I love him." Rosé whispered but enough for us to hear.

"You love him but he don't love you. Don't waste your love for someone like him." Lisa said.

"She's right don't waste you love for someone like him. You doesn't deserve that. You deserve someone better." I said.

"You deserve someone who truly loves you..."

🏁🏁🏁

- Chaeyoung -

"Chae. I'm telling you. He likes you." Jungkook said.