Four | 4

- Jimin -

- Jimin -

"Tae? What are you-"

"Jennie unnie?" Rosé cuts me then Jennie just appear.

"Oh! Chae!? Jimin!?" Jennie can't believe were here.

She looks nervous. Hmmm. I think I know why. Are she afraid because she has been dating Taehyung? I know her. She gets fall easily. Add the thing that he is her secretary and they are always together.

"No wonder..."

"Unnie. Why are you two together? Wait... Are you two-"

"No. We're not. We do this for work!" She defend.

"Okay. You say so." Rosé said.

Then the two come over us and sit with us.

"So. What are you two doing here?" Jennie asked.

"We're here because that what your legend friend says." I said.

"Chae says? Okay, so. What happened to you Jimin. Its good to see that you're still alive though." She said.

"Yeah. Thankfully, I'm still alive. I almost die because of the rides!" I said in disbelief.

"Don't complain. You're still alive so no worries." Rosé hit my arm playfully.

"As if but I almost die. ALMOST." I said emphasizing the word 'almost.'

"Tsk. So exaggerated." She rolled her eyes.

"Change topic. Let me ask a question. What do you two doing here?" I asked.

"Of course, for work!" She said.

"Oh, really!?" I smirked teasingly.

"Yes!" She said and I just laugh.

"And I never thought that you go out with Tae." I said.

"You know him?" Rosé asked me.

"Yeah. He's my classmate since middle school till college." I said.

"Oh. That's why." They said.

Duhhh. Even if they don't tell me that he is her secretary. I will still know it. I have many source you know.

"And one thing Jennie Kim. You should not go out with your secretary. People might saw you and say that a very famous CEO is dating her secretary." I crossed my arms.

"H-how do you? We haven't tell you that!" She points at me.

"Jennie Kim. My friends can't hide a secret at me. I find out everything about them." I said.

"You're really amazing. Really." She rolled her eyes and I chuckled.

"Well... They look good together..."