Chapter Three

Wattpad reading time: 4 Minutes

----------------------

2nd Person POV

For a couple of weeks, you get into a monotonous cycle, wake up, go to school, do homework, and eat dinner with your new family. Sometimes you talk with Toby or Lani, Teagan doesn't really talk to you too much but you're never really in the mood to interact with people too much.

Maria takes you, Lani, and Teagan to the shops for some new clothes and stuff because you weren't able to take some of the little things you had with you. You picked out some clothes and little knick-knacks. When you got back from the shops you put your stuff away and when you had finished putting your stuff away, Toby knocks on your door. "Hey, Y/N, wanna join us playing some chill among us?"

"Umm I guess, you're not going to be streaming right?" you ask, getting off your bed.

"We're just going to be practicing for a tournament, but we need another person," Toby says, rubbing his elbow.

"I mean ok," you say, standing up with a stretch.

"You can play on your phone for now, but if you want to join us again, we can set up my old pc," Toby says, leaving your room, you follow behind him into his room. You plop down on his bed with your back against the wall.

"Hey, guys I got Y/N to join us for a bit," Toby says, sitting down in his seat.

"Hi," you say, hoping it's loud enough for the mic to pick up. He takes out his headphones and you hear a lot of different greetings.

"The codes *******," you nod and open the app on your phone. When you get into the lobby you scrunch your nose at the name. "Could you guys introduce yourselves for her?"

They go through the list there Toby, or Tubbo as people called him, Tommy, Wilbur, Nikki, Philza, Dream, Sapnap, George, and Karl. There's a couple of weird names but you shrug it off, your cousin has weird friends. You don't talk a lot, mostly just listening to them yell. 

You had been vibing with Tommy and Wilbur when Wilbur murdered Tommy in front of you, you report the body. "Wilbur and I walked into electrical and found Tommy dead," you pout before smiling. "But it's the child so we can skip."

After the game, Tommy unmutes. "What the FUCK! YOU'RE STUPID YOU'RE STUPID! HOW COULD YOU LET HIM MURDER ME IN FRONT OF YOU!? ARE YOU AMERICAN OR SOMETHING?"

"Shut up child, the adults are talking," Wilbur says.

"I'm pretty sure I'm older AND taller than her," Tommy shouts.

"I'm 17, I turn 18 in June, and I'm 5'9 and no, I'm not American, I'm Canadian," you respond.

"Ha! YOU'RE SO SHORT," Tommy yells.

"Whatever, I'm taller than Toby," you mutter.

"Hey! I'm older than both of you," Toby defends.

"But also shorter than both of us," you giggle, running a hand through your hair.

When it was getting later, and you guys had played a lot of games you decided you wanted to head to bed a couple of other people deciding to get off as well. "Hey, Tubbo, are we still on for this weekend?" Tommy asks as people start leaving the call. "Of course!" He smiles and says good night. "Hey, Y/N, it was nice to see you happy. It was the first time I've seen you that happy," Toby says.

"Oh yeah, it was lots of fun, thanks for inviting me," you say with a smile.

"I know you don't like hugs, but can I have one?" Toby asks, standing.

"Oh um sure," you say, getting off his bed. When he hugged you, you felt genuinely loved, your mom nor dad never hugged you, and you didn't have anyone close to siblings until you moved in with the Smiths.

"You ever need to talk to me, let me know. You're like my little sister and ya know, we have to stick together," Toby says, breaking away from the hug.

"My parents, they're dead," you say, quietly. "They were drunk and crashed the car with me in it. I was hurt badly, but they ended up dead. They weren't the best, they were actually downright awful."

There's a silence, Toby comprehends this new information. "That's why you're here?" he asks.

"Yeah," you sigh, taking a seat on his bed again, he takes a seat beside you, giving you a half hug. "Thank you, that really helps."

"Thank you for trusting me."

"Thanks for being like an older brother to me," you say, standing up. You walk the short distance to your room, you had people you could actually call family and you were finally starting to feel a bit happier, maybe it wouldn't be so bad, here in England.

Later that night you got a dm over discord along with a friend request from one of the people from the Among Us practice.

Dream

You were pretty entertaining from the practice

your friendship with Tommy and Tubbo is great

you should join my smp sometime.

smp?

It's a Minecraft survival server 

I haven't played Minecraft a lot

thanks for the offer though

Ok, here's the IP if you change your mind

***.**************************.******.*******

Cool thank you!

--------------------

[878 words]

Updated the cover, lmk thoughts and if its better. thanks for reading, lmk thought, reading is deeply appreciated.