Chapter Five

Wattpad reading time: 3 Minutes

----------------------

2nd Person POV

You hop in the shower, wash, and brush your hair. You change out of the old clothes and put on your favorite blue-cropped hoodie and black joggers. You were putting your swimsuit and towel in the washer along with the boy's swim stuff when Tommy walked down the stairs.

"Tubbo was wondering if you wanted to join the stream," He asks, standing a couple of steps off the floor.

"Maybe, I don't know," you shrug, closing the washer door.

"We would be able to show the Dream SMP," Tommy adds, running a hand through his hair still damp hair.

"Umm... I guess it would mean I would know more about you guys, that would be cool, I guess," you shrug leaning on the kitchen island.

"Cool... um we'll start in five minutes," Tommy says, turning and heading up the stairs. You take a glass of water, upstairs with you and take a seat outside of the camera view on Toby's bed and sip on some water. Tommy and Toby banter together moving the mic and camera and messing with his settings.

"Tommy distracted me so much that we forgot to introduce our special guest," Toby says, shifting the camera towards you. 

You gave a weak smile and a meek wave. "Hi, Chat," you say, Toby, notices your discomfort and shifts the camera back to himself and Tommy.

"So while we were at the beach today and Y/N said that she had never heard of the Dream SMP and has never watched either of our streams," Tommy says, feigning hurt. He watches Chat zoom by. "She also hasn't used her twitch prime."

"Y/N, if you sit over here, you'd be able to see the screen without being in the camera," Toby says, pointing at the seat beside Tommy. You shrug and take a seat beside Tommy. 

You watch in interest as he walks around a developed area. He gets in a fight with George, who was another person she played Among Us with that one time. The three of you banter and have lots of fun, more fun than you thought you would've had playing Minecraft. Near the end of the stream, Toby changes the stream's category from Minecraft to Just Chattin.

"So no Chat we're just going to be reading some donos," Tommy says, looking over at the second monitor which was opened to OBS. "Who's Y/N?" he reads. "Well if she wants she can explain."

You move a bit close into the view. "Hi, I'm Y/N. I'm Toby's cousin and I live with him."

"Don't worry, Chat, she's not American," Tommy says, pushing you back out of view. You playfully hit his shoulder.

"What'd we do today?" Toby reads.

"We made a vlog, you guys will have to check the main channel to see what happened," Tommy explains, scrolling to the next dono.

"Could you guys stand up for height comparison?" Toby read. "Oh come onnn," he whines standing up. You shrug, standing up, Tommy following quickly behind. You guys stand pretty far back so you'll all be in the frame. Tommy looks down at you with a smile, before he shakes his head and boasts.

"See Chat! I'm a big man, look how small they are!" Tommy says, putting an arm around you and he shakes you.

"I'm still older than both of you," Toby mutters, smacking Tommy's hand off your shoulder.

"I hate being the youngest," You pout before heading back to your seat.

"Who's your favorite woman? Chat, you know that it's the Queen, do you mean Y/N's favorite woman?" Tommy asks, turning towards the girl.

"I would say Toby's mom, she's lovely," you smile.

"We can no longer be friends," Tommy says, shaking his head.

"Didn't realize we were friends," you say, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh wow... do you guys see how she treats me?" Tommy says, moving onto the next question. 

This went on for a bit. Tommy ends the stream by accidentally kicking Toby's computer. You guys laugh it off after checking the PC's safety.

-----------------------------

[671 Words]

A/N hope you enjoyed, this is a shorting one but yeah... next chapter will be more TommyxY/N moments