Chapter Twenty-Five

Wattpad Estimated Reading Time: 5 Minutes

----------------------

2nd Person POV

Y/N continued to follow the plan canonically. Through Tommy and Toby's battle with Dream and as you were instructed, you followed and watched the battle unfold out of sight until everyone came through the portal you drink milk and join the crowd.

You realized the only reason she was told to be nearby was to be used to keep Tommy and Toby in line if something went wrong, but it didn't matter, too much work and time had gone into the plan for you to even consider ruining the Sir's plan.

You watched in contentment as Dream was dragged to prison before greeting Tommy and Toby with a smile. "I'm so glad you guys are ok!" Y/N exclaim, giving them each a hug before talking with them as they head back to the main SMP.

You, Tommy, and Toby take a seat on their iconic bench as they reminisce overtimes of the past. That was until a voice appeared. It was Wilbur.

"I'm surprised, from what I felt, the afterlife was preparing a space for one of you," his voice echoes over the hill and valley.

Tommy's POV

Before I knew it my hotel was built and I was ready to put the past behind him, so I decided to confront Dream in the prison, hoping to move forward. After everything was sorted, I was hoping to retire from being a hero and just be me. Well, just be Tommy and Y/N, I was going to ask her to move out and retire with me away from the drama of the SMP and just live a simple life. It's not the most interesting lore but I wanted to protect Y/N before she could be corrupted by the drama and lies of the SMP.

Nothing goes as plans though, and I ended up dead, beaten to death by a fucking raw potato. I was left to rot with Wilbur, Jschlatt, and Mexican Dream, the latter wasn't too bad though. I could feel myself slowly being lost and the confident person that I built myself up to be after my exile slipping the longer the days passed by. But before I knew it, Dream was there, conducting the train and dragging me away from the concrete limbo and the others trapped before I was brought to in the obsidian hell hole had last seen before dying.

The only thing keeping me calm and sane was Y/N. It was her laugh and the dream- god I fucking hate that word now- of having a nice house with her. Living a simple life free of alliances and expectations.

2nd Person POV

You knew exactly what you had to do. What you've been set do to since you first made a deal with the devil because yes, you consider the Sir a devil. He knew it as well and would chuckle at the name.

You mourned Tommy's death and planted flowers around his house while also helping people who wanted to build statues and memorials in his memory and name. You also helped people grieve. You left Tommy a note, for when he's revived as you knew the plan. Sir would stick as the plan had been set in motion since the destruction of L'manburg.

Before she knew it a couple of days had passed, and Tommy was revived and released from prison. He left prison a nervous reck, obviously. He immediately started planning how to kill Dream. You decided it was a great time to distance yourself in fear of having information on the plan.

You realize loving Tommy and being in alliance with the Sir is a contrast of interests. Canonically you loved Tommy and were dating but the public didn't know about our relationship only the one put on for the SMP and the fans. You knew you couldn't hurt Tommy but you also knew you would end up hurting Tommy by your actions and your long-held promise and alliance even after you told him you didn't choose sides.

The next news she heard was Wilbur's revival after a break-in and assassination attempt gone wrong. You met Wilbur a mere couple of hours after he was revived. He was sitting in the dark waiting for you to come home smoking a cigarette.

"Y/N, we haven't met yet, but Dream has mentioned he'll be speaking with us very soon," Wilbur said, playing with his lighter.

"I assumed as much as you are alive," You say, casually dropping your bag on the ground letting the clatter of your supplies fill your small house.

"Good to know you're up to speed."

"The next phase of the plan is set to start real soon."

"It's time for a new start, what can I say?" He asks standing. "How are things with my brother?"

"It won't interfere with the plan," you mutter, walking into the kitchen portion of our house.

"That's all I needed to know, be ready for the pin to drop, it will be real soon," Wilbur says before standing up and leaving to go only god knows where.

You're left with your thoughts and your question of where your allegiance stands. You know your actions will probably be mentioned to the Sir, but at this moment you couldn't care all you wanted to do was sleep and hopefully forget about your problems a bit.

It was only a couple of days later when everyone received the message:

Dream was slain by Quackity

Just as planned, you met Wilbur at the community house. You had all the things you could ever need in your inventory and backpack.

"You know where it is, right?" Wilbur asks, leaning on the doorway of one of the entrances.

"It's a bit of a trip but all you have to do is keep Tommy and Toby unaware of what's going on," you say, shifting your bag. "I'll be back."

"See you when all hell breaks loose," Wilbur salutes before leaving the community house. Little did you nor Wilbur know a blonde stood a hill nearby.

You set out on a trip and Wilbur went out to hold up his of the plan.

Tommy's POV

"Wilbur," I nod, approaching him. "What's with all hell breaking loose?"

"You'll have to wait and see won't you?" Wilbur asks, walking away from me. I continue to follow him.

"Where's Y/N off to?"

"Who knows?" he shrugs.

"You know," I push.

"Nope only she knows where she's going," Wilbur shrugs.

The next time I saw Y/N was with Dream.

"Y/N...? Wha.. What are you doing with him?"

Y/N looked at me her face was cold with a chuckle she says, "this is the long-term game I was talking about."

"It's time to start the new beginning," Wilbur smirks as the world goes black around them.

"Good morning, welcome to the Dream SMP," Dream smirks, looking down on all of us.

2nd Person POV

It took a long time to travel to Dream's house to find the revival book with even more time to revive Dream. It was all worth it though. The shock of everyone at the ending of the SMP was worth every second. 

You smiled as you logged off the new SMP for the night before laying down and Facetiming Tommy.

"Tommy without you I doubt I'd be as far as I am today," you smile.

"I doubt I'd be as happy as I am right now if you hadn't come into my life, I love you, Y/N," Tommy smiles.

"I love you too," you smile before letting sleep take over for the night.

------------------

[1,274 words]

Here is the lore ending you wanted. It's kinda as a thank you for 100k reads. I hope you liked the ending.

If you enjoyed this story, check out Daddy Dream.

I've decided that I actually hate this story and it makes me sick to think about writing Oliver's death so there will no longer be a promise of his demise. As for this story it'll stay up but I hate it.