Chapter Four

Wattpad reading time: 5 Minutes

----------------------

2nd Person POV

The week went by pretty fast. You actually started talking to people, wanting to make friends, and luckily enough people were pretty nice.

Toby had helped you set up his old pc after playing among us and he told you he'd be open to playing anytime and friended you on discord. The weekend came faster than you thought but you were happy because that means you could relax, maybe play some games, you hadn't decided yet.

"TUBBO!" a loud voice came from downstairs woke you up, about fifteen minutes later there was a knocking on the door. You sigh, sitting up with a stretch and a yawn. "Come in."

"Y/N, Tommy, and I are going to the beach if you want to tag along," Toby asks once the door is open. There stood behind Toby was a boy, who you assumed was Tommy.

"You look like shit," he mutters.

"Says you, I'm going to guess you haven't looked in the mirror," you yawn, trying to run a hand through your knotted hair.

"Hey!"

"You started it," you say, standing up, stretching once again. You take a couple of steps towards the door, a hand on the door. "I'm going to change and I'll join you guys." You shut the door in their face and put your back towards the door waiting to hear their footsteps as they walk away.

You threw on your blue bikini with high-waisted bottoms, after that you threw on your worn band shirt, it was pretty baggy so you tucked it into your ripped jean shorts. You put on your black vans and grab a bag and throw a towel in it. You brush your hair getting all the knots out, once it is brushed out  you head down the stairs to see the two boys messing around. Tommy kinda freezes momentarily before shouting. "God took you long enough." You roll your eyes and grab an apple off the bowl that sat in the middle of the island.

"Okay, let's head out," Toby says, breaking the tension between the two teens. "Y/N, would you be able to man the camera for us?"

"We're vlogging! I've got my vlog knife," Tommy shouts.

"Yeah I can," I say as Tommy hands me his camera. You vlog them walking down to the beach, they were carrying a paddleboard. They were talking excitedly about the stream they were going to do later that night. One thing that you kept hearing was 'Dream SMP'.

"What the fuck is 'Dream SMP'," you ask, continuing to look at the ground.

"What the hell!" Toby yells as the back half of the paddleboard hits the ground.

You look up from the ground and look back, realizing that they were actually behind you. You see that Tommy had dropped the back half of the board.

"Are you fucked or something?" He asks, approaching you quickly. You flinch at the movement. Toby and Tommy both take notice.

Toby whines, "Tommy be nice," hoping to push past the flinch, so Tommy wouldn't question it all while trying to hold the board.

"Probably," you shrug.

"Oh umm... moving on. How don't you know about the Dream SMP," Tommy asks, helping Toby hold the paddleboard.

"I guess I never paid attention to what you or Toby were streaming?"

"You watched my stream? Of course, you would, I'm a BIG MAN," he boasts.

"I don't watch your guy's stream, I've heard Toby playing Minecraft with you."

"You should sub with using twitch prime to me, it's free," Tommy says, ignoring your comment. 

You sigh and press record on the camera, and you record their conversation. You knew Tommy would probably cut most of it but you wanted to give him a lot of content to choose from. 

When you guys got to the rocky beach you take off your shirt and shorts and you put your stuff in your bag, before turning to see Tommy staring at you, you roll your eyes and run towards the water. You hear Tommy shout "Hey!" you look behind you to see Tommy rubbing the back of his head, his face scrunched. 

Toby laughs before looking over at you with a wave. You roll your eyes before dunking your head. You love swimming and wish you could've done it more while you were a child. When the water is out of your face you look up to see Tommy and Tubbo pulling the board into the water.

"Y/N," Tommy says, drawing out your name. "How can you be in the water?"

"I love the water," you say as they try to get on the board, Tommy was sitting on the board as Toby stood on the board and tried to row out deeper into the water. You swim alongside the board. When Tommy starts recording talking about how he's a big man you laugh.

"Hey, I AM a big man!" Tommy says, feigning hurt. "Ok ok... I'm going to stand." 

It didn't take long for him to fall off the paddleboard. You laugh and lean on the board with your cousin and Tommy, you all laugh together. "Guys, guys if we don't make it, it's because we're swimming in shark-infested waters," Tommy says into the camera. 

You call him a liar and dunk his head. He grabs your waist and pulls you under with him. You're in shock and you open your eyes underwater to see him staring back at you. You guys swim up to the surface, you can feel your face warm-up and you look at his face, his dusted pink as well. "You're a dickhead," you giggle while wiping your eyes. 

"Says you," Tommy laughs, running a hand through his hair. You look towards Toby and smile.

"You guys get the footage you need?" you ask, pulling yourself up on the paddleboard. You stand up and take the oar from Toby. "One of you wanna hop on?" you ask, looking down on the boys in the water.

"I'll go," Tommy says, starting to pull himself on.

"Nope! If I can't get on neither can you," Toby says, dunking Tommy under the water. 

You giggle and start rowing towards the shore. When you get on shore, you sit on the board waiting for the boys to catch up. You let the boys grab the paddleboard out of the water, you pull your towel around yourself, once you're dry enough to put your normal clothes on, you guys walk back to the house.

--------------------

[1090 words]

I've been writing a hot min today and releasing stuff when I feel like it, happy you're reading, have a great day.