Chapter Twenty-Four

Wattpad reading time: 2 Minutes

----------------------

Tommy's POV

I had heard the step approaching my door, I was hoping that whoever it was, probably my mum, would just walk by but I heard them stop at my door, then I looked behind me as the door started to open.

"Don't come in, I'm streaming!" I shout, throwing off my headset while simultaneously standing up before the door could open anymore I was across my room holding the door. Only then did my mind catch up with my actions and surroundings.

There she stood the girl that hadn't left my mind since I met her.

"Love?" I ask, breathlessly a smile spreading across my face.

"Hi, can we talk?" She asks, twisting a strand of hand between her fingers.

"I... my stream," I say, turning back to my setup.

"I can entertain the stream," Tubbo says.

I shake my head, I hadn't even see him walk down the hall.

"God damnit, I didn't even see you there," I mutter, hoping my mic wouldn't be able to pick it up.

"What can I say, I'm a good distraction," She giggles and it felt like I was hearing it for the first time, I felt like my heart was going to beat out my chest.

"Thanks Tubbo, just give me a second," I nod, closing the door, I walk back over to my setup and turn off the camera. I stride across the room, opening the door. I let Tubbo take over my place as we're heading away from my room I hear him shout a 'surprise' as he presumably starts facecam again. I leave to talk with Y/N. We head outside and lay in the grass, staring up at the sky.

She takes my hand in hers and I couldn't help but turn my head to stare at her as she admires the night sky.

"What'd you want to talk about?" I ask, breaking the peaceful silence, I rub my thumb across the back of her hand.

"Toms," She says, turning her head, meeting my eyes. "Will you be my boyfriend?"

I suck in my breath, sitting up to look down at her. I bring her hand to my lip placing a soft kiss on her knuckles. "I would love nothing more," I say before leaning down and placing a kiss on her lips.

Extra:

"Surprise!" Tubbo shouts swiveling the chair back and forth. He lets out a chuckle as the chat starts flying by faster. "Today, we're going to be playing on the Dream SMP with myself because I don't need anyone else to make Minecraft 1000% funnier."

---------------

[Words 432]

Lmk if ya want a lore conclusion if not, this is it... read my other thingssssss. Thanks for all the support but I must confess, I'm an Oliver apologist...

Did you enjoy how it ended? Will you read my other? Will you vote, comment, and share?

You should check out my new story... it's called Daddy Dream? lmk what you think in the comments there