Chapter Twenty-One

Wattpad reading time: 4 Minutes

----------------------

Tommy POV

Before I knew it, it was time to stream on the Dream SMP again. Today, I was really trying to make it so I wouldn't be too cheerful for lore purposes. If I was too happy, Dream would have to come and take Y/N's place again. I was in vc for about ten minutes when someone appeared coming out of my portal, Ranboo.

"Hey, Ranboob," I greet him as he heads up the path towards me.

"Hi, Tommy, I came to drop off a note," Ranboo says, shifting his weight between his feet, he rubs the back of his neck as he holds up a small book.

"Oh, hey Ranboo," Y/N greets as she steps up the path. Ranboo quickly shoves the note towards me, a raise an eyebrow in confusion before putting the note in my inventory.

"Hi, Y/N, wasn't expecting you so soon," I greet with a smile.

"Of course, I haven't seen you in a while, so I decided to pop by," she smiles.

"Oh well I'm going to head out," Ranboo says, turning on his heel as he heads back down the path.

"You don't have to leave just yet," I say, following him down the path.

"Yeah, why not stay a bit," She says, there's something dark about her voice, I mean it's understandable being in lore mode and all. I had spent countless hours looking for theories surrounding her, but none of them seemed just right, I wouldn't admit that though. Ranboo rushed off pretty fast.

Y/N and I hung out a bit, she helped me mine and we built a smallish farm. But she always seemed a bit off and when the stream was coming to a close I wanted to show her my secret basement.

"I've got a surprise, but like you have to keep it a secret," I say, leading her into the house that Ghostbur. She shifted her weight between her feet.

"I actually am late for a L'manburg meeting," she mutters, backing up slightly.

"What happened to no allegiances?"

"I was kinda thrust into it after your exile," she mutters. "Also, please don't go telling me any of your plans or secrets please."

"Uhh yeah I guess I could do that," I say. I walk her to the portal where she backs in and doesn't break eye contact until she enters hell.

I sigh and walk up the path towards Tnret. I sit on my bed and open the book from Ranboo.

Heyyyy Tommy

Hope you're doing well...

you're probably not welp,

things with Y/N have been

weird. She's been lurking around

disappearing at night.

But in other news L'manburg is

coming along.

Here's a joke:

What do you call a bad idea?

Letting a green man have

total control.

HAHAHHAHHAHAHHA

-Ranboo (not boob)

I laugh a bit, but the mention of Y/N being weird catches my attention again. Maybe with this new lore, people will be able to come up with something to do with her lore.

Lore picked up even more after this, nobody showed up to my beach party besides Dream, not even Y/N, Dream found my secret room, which only Ranboo knew about. He ended up blowing up everything including the house that Ghostbur built for us. 

I almost gave up, but canonically, that would be an awful ending. A minor dying at the hands of his abuser? That would be awful. So I jump down into the water with a new resolve to life and newfound confidence and determination to take down Dream.

I somehow stumbled upon Technoblade's house. I was almost frozen to death when I holed up in a crevis under his house. I stayed there until I was discovered. As I start my stream my character wakes up by a fire and Y/N raking her fingers through my hair.

"How'd I get up here? Why are you here?" I ask, sitting up, startling her.

"Techno, he found you screaming in his basement, you had a nightmare and were running a high fever," she mutters, quietly. "You would've been dead if he hadn't brought you up here"

"That answers how I got up here, but why are you?" I ask, leaning back, letting the tension be revealed.

"I followed Ranboo and Ghostbur," She responds, standing up. "Techno, he's up!'

My stream went on after Y/N, Ranboo, and Ghostbur left. Techno and I made plans to go back to L'manburg and how to get my discs back. That's where I end stream and hop off the server and out of vc. I smile as I FaceTime Y/N, happy to see her outside of my work.

"Hey, Love."

---------------

[Words 785]

Just a short one life's just a bit much rn, hope you understand.

Love? is that a nickname I see? Lors of lore. Why are you so hesitant to know secrets? Why have you been acting weird (lore-wise)? Why is Ranboo so nervous around you? Is there something going on there? Idk... well yeah I do.