Chapter Eighteen

Wattpad reading time: 5 Minutes

-----------------

2nd Person POV

Tommy never told how soon he was coming over and you were shocked to see Tommy in your living room when you got back from hanging out at Oliver's house. You gawk at him.

"Wow, didn't know my beauty was breathtaking," Tommy jokes, standing up. He goes in to hug just to be distracted by Oliver.

"Wait, I know you," Tommy says, realization hitting him hard.

"You guys want to watch a movie," Toby asks, breaking the awkward tension between the three.

You sit in between Oliver and Tommy, this situation couldn't be more awkward and you didn't know why. About thirty minutes into the movie, Tommy leans over to you. "Can I talk to you a minute?" he asks quietly.

You nod and get up to follow him into the kitchen. He sits in silence for a moment before he pulls you in a hug.

"I thought I could see you," he mutts into your shoulder.

"What do you mean?"

"Y/N, I like you a lot," Tommy admits.

"We're friends, I'd be worried if you didn't like me," you say, letting a small giggle.

He stands up straight before leaning down and giving you a soft kiss. "I'm sorry," he mutters against your lips.

You open your eyes and pull away. "What are you sorry for?" you whisper.

"You're dating Oliver and I kissed you," he admits.

"Why would you kiss me if you think I'm dating Oliver, which I'm not by the way."

"I don't know what came over me. Do you like me?"

"I don't know how I feel," you admit. "I'm going to finish watching the movie now."

Tommy's POV

I lean up against the island, running a hand through my hair. Oliver comes out to the kitchen.

"I know you recognize me," Oliver says, slumping into the kitchen.

"Ya, what about it?"

"You took my girlfriend."

"She wasn't your girlfriend."

"She would've been my girlfriend if you hadn't asked her out."

"If she liked you like that, she wouldn't have gone out with me."

"Well that's not important, I have the girl you want."

"She told me she wasn't dating you."

"She's pretty much dating me at this point. Don't worry I can set you up with my sister though," Oliver smirks.

"Y/N is the one I want," I admit.

"Guys come watch the movie," Y/N says, reentering the kitchen. I nod, breaking eye contact with Oliver, and I follow her into the living room. She takes a seat next to me, Oliver taking a seat on the other side of her. About three-quarters throw the movie, Y/N falls asleep on my shoulder.

"I'll take her upstairs," Oliver mutters, going to try and take her off my shoulder.

"Tommy can do it," Tubbo says, his voice full of warning.

"It's fine, I can do it," Oliver, says standing up. Tubbo grabs his hand, stopping him.

"Tommy can do it, and I think it's time for you to go," Toby says, releasing Oliver's hand. Oliver leans down and kisses her forward, he shoots me a glare before leaving.