Appx. 2

Fact & Fiction

For those who've read my previous stories, you're probably already familiar with this section of my works. But for the newcomers, welcome to the Fact & Fiction page, where a few facts and fictions are discussed!

This page is solely just to share my thoughts on the stories I make, apart from the inspirations.

But first, trivia: the title Fact & Fiction is actually a play on words.

For the old readers, they already know this but for the new ones, this section contains one significant Fun Fact, as well as Fun Fiction.

But what do they actually mean and how are all these a wordplay?

Well, we're all probably familiar with the phrase fact or fiction, right? It's usually used as a question to ask if something is factual or fictional.

But instead of asking whether something is fact or fiction, this section of my works is a mix of fact and fiction because I discuss some facts about the fiction story that I made.

Second, we also probably know the phrase fun fact, which means a thing that is factual but amazing or fun. That's pretty much what's in the Fun Fact contents of my stories.

They're either something about my experiences while writing, or some awesome trivia about the story itself. It's pretty much self-explanatory, so you already get that.

And last but not least, Fun Fiction.

Have you noticed how it sounds like fanfiction? That's because it is derived from that word! And the thing is, the Fun Fiction content contains a little spoiler of what my next fanfiction work will be, that's why it's called fun fiction.

So with that said, I'd just like to give a heads-up: watch out for the ending of this page!

1. The Meaning of The Cat

If you're ever wondering, the cat that Saemi tried to avoid hitting on the road is indeed the cat who's been visiting in her mansion after the accident, hence The Cat Returns.

The idea of that cat being special to her, despite her not knowing that it's the cause of her memory loss, is just engaging in a certain kind of way to me.

Although I've portrayed how sometimes he brings bad luck, first with the accident then with Haechan and Saemi's fight, Ttalgi is somehow like a lucky charm to her. Because if you look at it that way, Ttalgi is the reason why she lost her memories, and if she hadn't lost them, Haechan wouldn't have been forced to spend time with her, thus their love story would've taken a different course.