Appx. 3

A Letter from Your Favorite Ice Cream Lover

Hey there, friends!

If you've swiped to this page, then I really commend you for getting this far, especially after what I wrote in the previous page.

Because sadly, it's not a joke.

I really will be leaving this platform.

But before I leave, I just like to share the covers and the little details I've made for my supposed next works. It's one of the initial stages of my writing process, making the covers and the details.

Whenever I start a new story, I couldn't really relax knowing it doesn't have a proper cover. So after a few chapters, I proceed to work on the covers.

My next work (or works) is supposed to be a three-book anthology series about WayV, NCT 127, and NCT DREAM, featuring the two new members, Sungchan and Shotaro.

I've already written a few one-shots for some members already. And I was really excited to get onto this book series since it'll be my first time to do one-shots and for different members.

In fact, the reason why I've mentioned WayV as a special appearance in the story is because they're hinted to be the first group to appear for the series.

But anyway, since I'm still in the process of transferring four works in total, I will be using this platform to complete each stories for the series. Believe it or not, it's actually easier to write here than on Tumblr (and that's one point for Wattpad).

Moving on, the series will be called Just Imagine.

Fun fact: "Just Imagine" is derived from that expression "just imagine [or think]" and then something good is spoken next, like for example, "just imagine-next week will be the end of the pandemic!"

It's kind of like saying "imagine this [good thing] happening to you," and then it happening. It's also inspired from these fanfiction stories being called "imagines" and "scenarios." That's the meaning of the title, just imagine. That's also why they're a collection of one-shots instead of a full novel/novella like my first four works.

I hope that made sense. Anyway, here are their covers and extra details I worked on:

 Anyway, here are their covers and extra details I worked on:

Part 1 for our WayV boys.