TPD: Chapter 4.1

This is it! Start na ng huling misteryo ng TPD in Season2, after this case..Season Finale na! Sana hanggang sa dulo nandyan pa rin kayo. ^__^

And thank you for the never ending support dahil ang TPD season2 is on 9k plus reads! 🎉🎉🎉 Congrats to us! And hoping you could share this story with your friends. Para marami pa tayo sa adventure na to.😊

Enjoy reading!

The fire that covered Mizuki Forest was wash away with the unexpected rain that occurred right after the death of Mizuki. Resulting in stopping the wide spread of damage that the fire would do.

Kakaalis lang ng TPD para bumalik sa La Tiera, when a woman with black dress and jet black hair with violets on its tip approaches the place where the TPD stands awhile ago.

Her eyes surveyed the area with an amuse expression. And as her sight caught a sight of Mizuki's ashes, she can't help but show a devilish smirk on her lips.

It was just a small portion of it. Since some have been blown by the wind. While the other was taken by Lia to preserve it.

At habang pinagmamasdan hindi matago ang tuwa nito sa mukha. She immediately went near to it then squats down followed by touching the ash on the ground.

Touching the ash got her so excited that the smirk turns into a lunatic giggle.

"Such a tragic incident happened to the great white wolf, Mizuki." She suddenly said.

Then picks up the remaining ash and lets the cold wind of the mountains blow it away.

"Who would have thought it would choose to sacrifice its life for its guardian. So sad..." The woman frown while staring at the broken bridge.

But it didn't take long enough before that frown was erase on her face and was replace with an dark ominous expression.

Slowly, she stoods up still facing the broken bridge. With eyes as cold as the weather, mouth formed into a straight line, while her brows flawlessly shot up like a villain inside a fairytail. Who is plotting a evil scheme.

"And it should've not happened like that! That stupid wolf sacrifice itself before I could kill it!" With gritted teeth the woman clenches her fist tight.

"It was an idiotic decision to trust, Emilio! I should have known he won't succeed with what I want. God! He is so stupid! Getting defeated by those foolish teenagers! If he hadn't been such an idiot, my plan would have progress fast! And I won't need to undergo the other plan of mine. Tss!"

The woman rolled her eyes after ranting out together with deep breaths, because of frustration.

Gusto sana nito sumigaw o magwala dahil sa inis na nararamdaman. Pero alam niya kapag gagawin niya iyon maari marinig ng TPD ang kanyang presencya.

So she tried to hold her emotions but glaring intensely to the broken bridge infront of her. Imagining a scenario where she torture Emilio endlessly for failing.

"I shouldn't have turn him into a werewolf but rather a lowlife animal..lets say a frog! I can't believe his such an idiot! Got killed by a bunch of teens!" Pagdadabog nito.

Pero agad din natigil dahil biglang may naalala ito.

"But speaking of those teenagers, I can't help but notice how good they are." Pag puri nito na may kasama tawa.

"I can't believe those lousy teenagers beat the hell out of Emilio. For someone as young as them, they are quite brave and smart in handling all these paranormal situations. It makes me regret on why I didn't took one away. They could have made my collection even more beautiful."