TPD: Chapter 4.3

Sorry for the long wait. But I really appreciate your patience with me.(And the constant reminder na mag update hehehe, halatang namiss niyo ang squad ^^) Kaya naman, I hope you enjoyed this update, medyo mahaba since ang tagal ko din nawala. (7k words wew! Sana di kayo ma bored)

And Happy 13k reads to us! Thank you so much for your continuous support sa TPD. Labyu all🥰❤

Enjoy reading!

Nyle POV.

"Can everybody hear me? If you do, please say Roger." I said through my ear piece as I just finish programing everything for tonight's operation.

Then turn on all the microphone for everyone, so I could hear if they are any static to their line. As I face three monitors which have the CCtv footage of the third and fourth floor in this building.

I could clearly see Kye, Mikko, Gabby and Matrix getting ready for tonight with our gadgets and all.  They are assigned to do the physical part of the operation and that is to catch the ghost.

For by doing this requires a tremendous amount of stamina in which these four have. Patrick would've also joined that team if he isn't in the clinic being Sleeping Beauty right now.

So the four of them are now in pairs and stationed in different floors. Gabby and Matrix on the fourth. While Kye and Mikko on the third.

Which leaves me and Haylee in the CCTV room of the highschool building of UWU. We will serve as their eyes and compass to where the ghost might appear.

We already ask Mam Castillo for the permission to use their CCTV room. And right now it is only me and Haylee inside.

Usually, it's only I who do this job to be the eyes for the team. For Haylee sometimes joins in the physical part of the operation as well. But since the building is damn huge, with 24 CCTV cameras scattered all around the building. It is only logical for two persons to do this job.

For I don't have the superpower to watch 24 CCTV cameras all at once. Tss.

Our job is pretty simple actually. It doesn't require much physical strength. Though, technical wise it's a little bit complicated. Kailangan kasi gamitin si D-trix, to program the CCTv camera to alarm whenever a ghost happens to pass by.

We already had set up earlier all over the school some tiny chips that serves as ghost detecter. This small chips can detect some odd frequency that normally tells us if there's a ghost nearby. And when it does, it will immediately alarm us through the CCTv footage in our monitor to what floor or room the ghost might be.

And in order for this to work I need to somewhat hack a little into the CCTV system of the school by the help of D-trix. The chip has a transmitter which is connected to D-trix making for the alarm possible.

So, all in all me and Haylee need to face four monitors. Three for the Cctv and one is the laptop. Haylee has the first and second floor CCTV cameras covered, while I have the third and the fourth.

"Are you kidding me?" I commented as I saw what was on the screen.

Before, I have no problem in doing this job...until now.

Tss! Seriously, if only I would not have known my capability of running I would have shamelessly voluntered to be part of the physical team.

But I won't do it! For if I know what will be the outcome, I will just be a burden to the operation.

And I don't want that!

So, as much as I want to separate Mikko and Kye right now as I watch on how they tease each other and joke around...Tss! I think its better if I will just stick to my job.