TPD: Chapter 3.2

Sorry for the long wait. And thank you for your patience. ^^

Enjoy reading!

Nyle POV

Welcome by the cold mountain air, the smell of pine trees and sounds of birds and different woodland animals from afar. After the six hour travel by air and land, we have finally arrive at La Tierra Highland Resort. The country's famous highland resort.

"Wow!" I hear Gabby gasp which made me look at her and see her mouth hanging open," A-ang ganda!"

She exclaimed while her eyes glimmers in staring straight towards the view infront of us. They have this overlooking deck, wherein some guest could sit on the table present in this are and have some coffee or read a book, while having a glimpse of the magnificent view from the bottom.

Looking at this view of nature, is like witnessing a scenery straight out of a canvas. No words could describe how beautiful this view is. It made me forget the long travel that we experience. Because of the beauty of mother nature.

Hindi ko aakalain na ganito kaganda ang tanawin kapag nasa itaas ka na. If I have known, then I shouldn't have slept in the entire drive in coming here.

"This view is amazing. And I can't believe, nasa lobby pa lang tayo ha." I heard Haylee's voice beside me. "I wonder what view can be seen from over there. Gabby, let's check that out!"

Excitement could be heard in my Twin's voice, as she pulled Gabby's arm on the other side of this overlooking atrraction.

Hindi na ako sumunod sa kanila. At nagpaiwan sa pwesto ko nang marinig ang boses ni Kye, "Astig! Nasa lobby pa lang tayo may pa ganito na. Ano pa kaya kung malibot na natin ang buong area? Naks! Panigurado may iba pang nakakamangha tanawin pa dito."

Nang marinig ko ang sinabi ni Kye, binigyan ko siya ng isang mabilis na tingin. And saw she was walking towards Haylee and Gab.

Also, I saw that both of her hands are holding both of her arms.

Does she feel cold?

"Pero ano ba tong lobby nila, ang lamig! Wala bang heater dito? Parang nag-aaircon pa rin sila kahit ang lamig lamig na ng hangin , at bukas lahat nang mga bintana." Nagbabalak pa sana ako tanungin siya pero naunahan na niya ako sa sagot.

Tsk! Nilalamig pala pero naka long sleeves lang ang suot. She should have worn a jacket in coming here, for she knew that we are going on a highland resort, where the temperature drops. Does she thinks she's Elsa?

Annoyed by her unpreparedness, I tried to control my temper on not to lash out on her. Kaya naman napapikit na lang ako habang dahan dahan kinokontrol ang paghinga.

And after a few seconds, I was calm down. Then I slowly took off my jacket and without hesistation I quickly followed her and put the jacket on her shoulders.

"Next time, if you know you are going to cold places like La tierra. Don't just wear long sleeves, but try to cover up with a jacket as well."

For you are making me worried. Hindi ko na iyon idinugtong. At basta na lang ako bumalik sa kinatatayuan ko kanina na parang walang nangyari. Eventhough my heart has been thumping fast with what I did.

What my actions did took her by suprise. Natigilan siya pansamantala, but knowing this girl. Once she recovers from shock, her mouth will immediately bombard me with question.

"Hoy! Bakit mo binigay jacket mo? Anong nakain mo para gawin iyon? Di ko yan kailangan." She said then toss my jacket back at me. 

Seriously this girl! Why can't she just peacefully accept this jacket. It so obvious that she is cold.