Chapter Eighteen.

Both of them got into her car, and Nada started driving. They arrived at the apartment complex a while later and headed inside the building.

'Is Jisung home?' Minho asks her while entering the elevator.

'No, he's at his job,' Nada answered.

'Job?'

'Yep, he got a job at the bookstore.'

'Bookstore?!' Just like Nada, Minho couldn't believe either that Jisung was one to work at a bookstore.

'Is it that hard to believe?' she chuckled.

'No, just didn't really think, out of everything, he would work at a bookstore. That boy is full of surprises.' He shrugged his shoulders.

'That's just who Jisung is; you never know what to expect from him.'

The elevator arrived at their floor, and they both walked out from it. Nada was about to walk into her apartment when Minho grabbed her wrist.

She stopped and looked at him. 'What?'

'Nada, let's go into my flat,' he offered.

'Why not mine?' She gave him a puzzled look.

'Because I want to be alone with you, and Jisung always finds a way to disturb us.'

'Minho!'

'What? It's true.' He shrugged his shoulders.

'Okay, but not because of Jisung. But, so that you can make me food.'

'Deal.'

He took the keys out of his pocket and opened the door to let her in. She went inside and sat on the couch.

'Tired, are we?' He chuckles.

She nods and stretches her arms forward as if waiting for a hug. 'Come here,' she calls Minho. Nada was extra affectionate today, and he loved it. He moves towards where she's sat, and she immediately wraps her arms around his neck and pulls him close. 'You smell nice,' she tells him.

They both lower into the couch until he's laying on top of her. She starts playing with his hair which makes him sleepy. She stops and removes her hand, but; he starts whining. 'No, keep doing it.'

'You're such a baby!' she chuckles and puts her hand back into his hair. 'My baby.'

She keeps playing with his hair for a while. 'Minho?'

'Hm?' He hums in response.

'I am hungry.'

'Few more minutes.'

As Minho promised, he gets up from the couch and heads into the kitchen. Meanwhile, she sets up the TV and puts a movie on. He comes back from the kitchen and offers her the noodles he made.

Nada didn't like noodles at all, and that's why her face dropped.

'What's wrong?' He noticed the change in her facial expression.

'Nothing, thank you,' she says, taking the bowl of noodles from him.

She began eating, and after just one bite, she wanted to stop.

'Is it not tasty?' he asked her.

'No! It's really good!' She takes a couple of bites to prove her point.

He laughs at her stuffed cheeks and ruffles her hair. 'Cute.'

After she's finished eating, she puts the bowl away and cuddles up to his chest. 'Thank you for feeding me.'