Chapter Two.

She couldn't believe the audacity.

'Excuse me?!' she exclaimed. 'That's my spaghetti,' she said with a hint of anger in her sound.

Nada hated losing, which was why she had never lost a single case. And in no way was she going to start today.

'I don't see your name on it,' he said. His childish response started to annoy her. 'Listen here, mister...' she began.

'Minho,' he finished her sentence.

'Mister Minho, I got here first,' she replied, now catching onto his childish tone. 'Too bad.' He begins to walk away. However, she grabs his wrist. 'I am afraid I can't let you do that,' she replies. He turns around at the contact and blinks repetitively. 'Let go,' he said coldly. 'Give me my spaghetti back,' she fires back. 'For the last time, this is not YOUR spaghetti.'

Little did she know, he hated losing too. He pulled his wrist from her grip.

'Now, if you will excuse me, I have to get back and make this spaghetti,' he replied with a cheeky smile plastered on his face. 'By the way, I make the best spaghetti.'

She couldn't stand him winning, so she blurted out the strangest idea she ever had. 'Minho if you don't give me my spaghetti back, I will scream.' He looked at her like she was insane and then started laughing. 'You're funny. Now, move.'

Nada wasn't kidding. She then screamed, causing the people around her to stop what they were doing and look at both of them.

'What the hell are you doing?!' Minho said after turning around instantly. 'I warned you,' she said. She was about to scream again, but he quickly placed a hand on her mouth. 'Are you insane?! 'Nope, I am a lawyer.' 'What's that got to do with your weirdness?' 'It means that I win by hook or crook. Give me my spaghetti back, or I will scream again.' Without ignoring her warning this time, he passes the spaghetti back. 'Thank you. Now, if you will excuse me, I have to get back and make this,' she replied with a victorious expression on her face and walked to the tills.

Minho's POV
She's crazy.

Indeed she was; for him but she didn't know it yet.

She paid for her hard-won pasta and made it to her car. He thinks he can win against me. Not a chance, she thought. By the time she finished shopping, it was late in the evening.

'I am home, Chiefy,' she shouted. Walking towards the kitchen, she placed her stuff on the counter and looked around for her cat. He must be napping, she thought. With that in mind, she went to freshen up.

'Let's make some food,' she said to herself as she placed the water on the stove to boil. 'Why is this cat napping for so long? He must be hungry.' She went to look for him in his usual napping place, only to find it empty. That's odd, she thought. As a result, she started to look all over the apartment while yelling his name but to no avail. The panic grew on her face. She loved Chief to bits. Where could my baby be? He's never done this before!

After no luck, she sat down in a corner, buried her head in her legs and began sobbing. I am the worst cat-mum ever! I lost my baby!

'Meow!' her head shot up from her lap. 'Chief?!' she shouted as she raced towards the door of the apartment and opened the door, only to find...

'Chief!' she moved towards her cat, but he wasn't alone.

'You?!' said the guy who was holding a bag of treats. Her eyes went from the cat to the guy and immediately widened. 'Pasta thief?!' she shouted.