Chapter Thirteen.

'Minho?' the girl reacted upon the contact. He hummed in response, tightening the hug as his head rested on her shoulder. She felt safe in his embrace. For a while, they stood there, taking in each other's scent.

'Are you okay now?' he asked her after breaking the hug and turning her around to face him. 'Yep, never been better,' she replied. They looked at each other, and a smile appeared on Nada's face.

'Thank you.'

'For what?'

'For saving me. And for staying by my side all night.'

He looked at her in confusion, wondering how she would know.

'Jisung, he told me,' she said as if reading his mind.

He sighed as a misty cloud of breath escaped his mouth. It had gotten colder over the last few days. Nada didn't expect the weather to change so drastically; therefore, she didn't seem it necessary to wear a coat, and as a consequence, she was now shivering.

Minho witnessed the absence of warm clothing and quickly grabbed her hands and rubbed them between his.

'Why didn't you wear a coat?' he asked her; worry evident on his face.She shrugged her shoulders. At that moment, all she knew she had to leave the house to clear her head.

He let go of her hands and took off the hoodie he was wearing, and offered it to her. 'No, Minho! Keep it on,' she protested. 'You will catch a cold!'

Her teeth chattered in the cold, as she wrapped her hands around her arms. 'I am okay,' she lied.

Minho didn't say a word; instead, he grabbed her hands and put the hoodie over her head. His hoodie was comfortable, and it smelled of his perfume. She was in desperate need of a source of warmth, and that's exactly what Minho was for her.

She managed to mutter a small thanks for his generosity. 'But now you're cold!' she pouted.

'Don't do that,' he ordered.

The girl furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. 'Don't do what?'

'Don't pout.'

'Why?'

'It makes me want to kiss you.'

Her cheeks turned the colour of crimson, and she quickly looked at the ground.

A smirk appeared on his face upon seeing her reaction. He suddenly intertwined his hand with hers. 'My hands were cold,' he shrugged. She smiled at him, and they proceeded in the direction of the apartment complex.

'Where were you all day?' she asked him the question that had been bothering her all day. He looked at her before answering, 'I got the job.'

'As the dance teacher?' she gasped.

He nodded, and she squealed and wrapped her arms behind his neck. He lifted her off the ground and spun her around, making her giggle. He put her down, and they stared at each other; eyes full with love.

Once again, they started walking towards their destination. Nada's mind began wondering about Miss Rosy's case, and that thought showed on her face. Minho saw her changed expression and instantly understood that something was bothering her.'What's wrong?' he asked the troubled girl.

She looked up at him and opened her mouth to say something but quickly closed it.'Nothing,' she gave him a weak smile.

Nada was someone who would happily listen to people's dilemmas as she did daily, but the irony was that she found it difficult to share hers. She felt as if she would be burdening them with something she can deal with herself. But, that wasn't the case, as, at times, it all became too much.

Minho saw that something held her back from speaking her mind. Then he said what she wanted to hear all along.

'Okay, I can't force you to tell me,' Minho began. 'But; know that I am here. Whenever you want to talk, I'll listen.' He squeezed her hand reassuringly.

A small sigh escaped her mouth. Not a sad one; no. Rather a one that was almost asking where have you been all my life.

'I know,' she spoke. 'Thank you.

They both arrived home and walked towards their apartments. This had been the most healing walk for Nada, and she didn't want to let him go.'Thank you,' Nada expressed her gratitude. He gave her a gummy smile which caused butterflies in her stomach.

'No problem,' Minho spoke. 'I liked it. We should do it more often.'He had this effect on her, where he didn't need to do anything and, she would still be head over heels for him. It was just who Minho was; a sweet, simple soul that she had come to love with all her heart.

She moved closer to him and stood on her tip-toes since he was taller than her. She gave him a small kiss on his cheek and quickly avoided eye contact straight after. Minho, a bit took aback at first, giggled like a kid afterwards.

Despite only knowing her for a short time, he couldn't imagine his life without her. If love meant that their happiness is your reason to smile. If love meant that their pain is your cause of grief. If love meant that their successes are your gain, then he was in love. Madly.

'Confident now, are we?' he said to the blushing girl while smirking.

He grabbed her waist and pulled her closer. She looked up at his dark eyes; that shone when she was around and placed a hand on his chest. He brought his face closer and leant in, while the girl closed her eyes; their faces inches apart.

'Nada, is that you-' the door opened unexpectedly, revealing Jisung standing with a confused expression on his face, which soon turned into a one of shock when he realised what was going on.

Nada rapidly removed her hand from his chest and moved away from Minho, who had a blank expression on his face.

'Oh, my bad,' Jisung began. 'Did I interrupt something?'

'No, Jisung-,' Nada spoke with red cheeks while fidgeting with her fingers, but was soon interrupted by Minho.

'Yes, you did,' Minho answered in a cold tone.

'Minho!' the girl yelled.

'Now, can you go back so we can continue?' Minho spoke without hesitation.

'MINHO!' the girl hit his arm while glaring at him.

Jisung, who was standing there awkwardly the entire time, paid heed to Minho's words and was about to go back inside when Nada stopped him. 'You don't need to, Jisung,' she spoke. 'I was just about to come inside.'Jisung quickly nodded and went back inside, with Nada following behind while casting a glance at Minho, who was smirking.

After reaching inside the apartment, she found Jisung on the couch with a table filled with food.

'Hmm?' The question caught her off-guard. Were they a couple now? He still hadn't said anything about that.

She shrugged and joined him on the couch.

'What does that mean?' Jisung asked; perplexed. 'I mean, you guys seem pretty close. And I have seen the way he looks at you.'

'Oh yeah?' she asked, intrigued by his comment. 'And in what way does he look at me?'

'Like you're his everything.'