Chapter Fourteen.

The following day, Nada had arrived at work earlier than usual. However, she was doing everything except working. Fidgeting with a pen while swinging left to right on her chair, Jisung's words from last night were ringing in her ears: are you guys official?

Were they?

She deeply sighed as she ran a hand through her hair.

'I should talk to him about this,' she declared out loud.

After making her decision, she sat up straight on her chair and rested her elbows on the table.

'But, what if he doesn't see us that way?' she groaned.

Her head was now facing down on the table, resting between her arms.

'Oh, why is this so hard?!' she whined.

'Can I help?'

She jolted up from the table and looked towards the door to find a smiling Minho.

'What are you doing here?' she asked with wide eyes. 'I mean, n-not that you're not welcome here! You're welcome here a-all the time!' Words failed her as she started stuttering.

He giggled as he saw her flustered self causing to her to hide her face in her hands. He walked up to the table and sat across her.

'Everything alright?' he asks the nervous girl.

She removes her hands from her face and sighs. 'Yep, all good.'

'Oh, really?' he raised an eyebrow. 'Because it looked like you were struggling?'

'Struggling? Struggling with what? Why would I be struggling?'

Minho stared at her, finding her nervousness very adorable. He thought it would be fun to tease her.

'Okay, if you say so,' he shrugged.

'Oh?' her expression dropped. 'Is that it?'

'I mean if you say you're fine then you must be fine.'

'Of course, you would think I am okay,' she mumbled. 'This thing doesn't bother you as much as it bothers me.'

'Huh?' he didn't hear the girl since she pretty much mumbled.

'Nothing!' she said quickly.

'But, Nada-' before he could finish his sentence, a secretary came rushing in.

'Ma'am, there is a woman that wishes to speak to you,' the secretary spoke.

Nada attempted to figure out the identity of the woman in question but to no avail.

'Who is it?' she asked the staff, giving up.

'She introduced herself as Rosy and, she said that you know her,' was the reply.

Nada knew exactly who the lady was now, and as a result, her face grew serious. Minho noticed the change of her expression, and he understood what was bothering her all this time.

'I will talk to you later, Nada,' he spoke, as he made his way towards the door.

Nada nodded her head while waving him goodbye.

'Send her upstairs, please,' she requested. With that, the secretary left as Nada waited for the woman.

After some time, Miss Rosy came inside the office and knocked on the door to get Nada's attention.

'Please, come in,' Nada offered as she put aside a file she was reading.