Chapter 32

I'm finally 16 weeks pregnant, and I have my doctor's appointment today, but I also have my meeting with the higher ups too. Laying down in bed, I rubbed my rounded belly and sighed from the pressure of seeing the assholes, who wanted to put my life in danger. "Babeeeeee," I shouted from the bedroom, feeling lazy to change out of my pjs. Having three lives inside of me took a big toll on my movements. Most of the time, I didn't want to walk to the dining room so I made Gojo carry me there. He whined all the time about his arms breaking, but I told him to keep quiet because he got me pregnant. He's the one who wanted more children, resulting in triplets in my womb.

I heard his footsteps running to the doorway as he popped his head inside. My loving beautiful husband's face stared brightly at my direction. His eyes smiled just like his pink lips. "How's my wifey doing?" He cooed, dropping on his knees next to the bed as he kissed my hand. Gojo's soft lips tickled the back of my hand.

A bubbly smile drew my lips apart. "I have back problems from holding triplets." I honestly said, laughing as Gojo helped me to sit up in bed. "But other than that, I am doing well because I have my husband here with me!" Puckering my lips out, Gojo immediately swooped in and kissed me back. His radiating love for me never stopped surging through his body. I'm his one and only woman he'll ever love, and he's the only man I'll ever love too.

I pulled back with a saddened expression, looking straight into his ocean blue eyes. "What time is the meeting with the higher ups?" I grumbled in annoyance. My ears weren't ready to hear their bullshit words. All I wanted to do was go to the doctor's appointment to know my triplet's genders.

"They cancelled today's meeting for some circumstances that they'll never tell us."

This made me very happy to hear as I shot up from my seat with an excited expression. "Really?! Thank goodness! I didn't want to see the old men anyways...." I rolled my eyes. They can burn in hell along with their old jujutsu views implemented. "Does that mean you're coming to the doctor's appointment?!!" I leaned forward, throwing my arms around his neck as our faces were four inches apart from touching. I wanted my husband to attend the gender reveal too. We can finally come up with beautiful names for our children.

However that wasn't the case as his answer disappointed me but it's understandable too. "I'm sorry baby," Gojo pulled back, cupping my face in his hands. "I have work today, so tell me when I'm home with Nao, okay?" He planted a sweet kiss on my forehead. I forgot that Naozumi was at his grandparents' house.

"Okay, honey."

"Now, let's get my woman dressed up for her appointment!" Gojo grabbed my hands and lifted me off the bed, taking me to the walking closet as he picked out my clothes.

We had to buy more maternity clothes since I threw mine out a long time ago. I believed that after Naozumi, I wouldn't be able to birth another child but here I am, giving birth to three children at once. Gojo showered me with lots of clothes when I only needed like ten. After the triplets, I'm done with kids. Four children are enough to fill the quiet household to be loud.

Once Gojo dressed me up, he scooped me into his arms and took me to the front door where the doorbell rang.

Ding dong!

Curiosity piqued my interest. "Who's here?" I don't recall having any visitors coming today.

"Oh, it's Shoko. I asked her to go with you since I won't be there. I want my baby to be safe." Gojo set me down as my feet touched the floor. "I'll see you later tonight." He kissed me goodbye on my lips.

"Alright, Satoru. I might hangout with Shoko while at it." It's been so long since I've last seen Shoko and the girls. My last girls' night out with them was ruined by Gojo interfering due to his insecurity. I really don't understand why he would think I would leave him... I'm having his child, he saved me from the depth of hell, and he makes me really happy.