Chapter 5

Walking to the school with Naozumi with us, Gojo suddenly brought a topic to my attention. "I think it's time we train our son."

My heart fastened by the word 'training'. "Isn't it too early?" I had anxiety for him since my training as a child was brutal. I know Gojo wouldn't push Naozumi to the edge but it's still a scary feeling.

"No, it's just the right age. It all depends if he can see spirits like us, so that's why we're taking him on a mission tomorrow!"

"Gojo Satoru!" I glared at him. "Are you crazy?! Taking our five years old son to an area filled with cursed spirits?!" If Naozumi wasn't here, I would've thrown hands at him for being a bad father of the year. Maybe I should buy him a shirt or a mug so he can be proud of it.

"Babe, chill! We're going to let him observe and see if he can see spirits! I wouldn't throw my child into a pit of snakes and expect him to make it out of alive without any survival skills. I'm not crazy... Who do you think I am?"

Did he expect me to answer it correctly? He is crazy but he won't admit it if I told him. "No comment." I would rather not hear him whining that he's not a madman...to which he kind of was when he's in his killer mode.

When we got on campus, we headed towards the first year's dorms. "I can't wait to see, big brother!" Naozumi dropped from Gojo's arms and started running to Megumi's room. "Big brother!" He called out and Megumi popped his head out with a soft smile. Megumi looked so stress-free with Naozumi around.

"So you came to visit me?" Megumi ruffled Naozumi's hair, letting him enter. Then Megumi geared his attention to me and Gojo. "Hi sensei, if you're looking for Yuji, he's inside his room."

"Keep an eye on Naozumi until we come back. It won't take long!" I said before running off with Gojo to Yuji's room. I knew Megumi would listen to me more than Gojo. I think Megumi respects me more than him if I do say so myself.

"Are you scared?"

"Just a bit... I don't know how far Sukuna will go. I have questions for him too and it's about Nozomi. I feel like I know why he turned into a demon, but I need to hear it from his mouth since he likes me so I doubt he'll hurt me." I rubbed salt into Gojo's open pride. Even though I think Sukuna won't hurt me, he's still a powerful demon. He will find ways to make me suffer since in his past life, he couldn't have Nozomi even after death.

"Babe, please don't do that to me."

"Yes yes..."

Knock knock

"It's your best sensei of all time!" I shook my head as I let Gojo have his moment.

Heavy footsteps ran over towards the front door and opened it fast. "Gojo-sensei!" Yuji called in excitement as they high fived each other. Once their greeting was over, Yuji directed his attention to me. "Oh, you're the woman from last night."

"Yuji," Gojo placed his hand on my shoulder. "This is my beautiful wife, Ena! And she has the face of Sukuna's past lover... Yuck!" He said in disdain, making puking noises in the back.

"Hi Yuji, just call me Ena since I share the same last name with this goofball right here," I patted Gojo's arm, signaling him to stop being a fool. "I have a few questions for Sukuna..." Words stopped coming from my lips when I saw a mouth appear on Yuji's cheek. That's a bit concerning to witness. Imagine Sukuna inserting himself into Yuji's dating life. How terrible it will be if it happens.

"Ah, so she finally arrives. I've been waiting for you."

My golden eyes darted from Yuji to Gojo, then back to Sukuna's talking mouth. "I'll get straight to my questions. Who is Nozomi to you? I've heard the backstory already, but since you're the original one... Why don't you enlighten me?" I don't expect this to be easy especially when he has the power to kill everyone but will make us suffer instead.