Chapter 2.3

End- 5 years cont.

"Babe, I can't believe you're making me do all the heavy work... You're just eating on my expensive chair!" I stared at Gojo who was hauling in our brown boxes inside his family house. It was a traditional Japanese house that most family clans lived in. I, on the other hand, was busy eating potato chips on Gojo's expensive camping recliner chair.

"Did you forget I'm 28 weeks pregnant with your son?"

Chomp chomp

I began listing reasons why I couldn't help him move. "My back hurts,"

"My back hurts too!"

"I'm carrying a growing baby. You're carrying a box that'll take five minutes of your time, dear. I have three months to go before I give birth." Just when Gojo was going to open his mouth to retort something, I stopped him because I wasn't done. "First of you got me pregnant! You've been wanting to be a father for quite sometime now, so you're going to deal with my attitude and hormones."

"I'll be off, princess!" Gojo ran off before I finished giving him a long lecture.

"Geez..." I mumbled, feeling crabby now. "Try to have a baby growing inside you and kicking you every few minutes or hours... Have no respect for his pregnant fiancée." I began thinking about boy's names for our son. "Naozumi sounds nice... Gojo Naozumi." Thinking about our son made my tense emotions feel lighter.

A quick hand slipped into my bag of chips. Of course, it was none other than the slacking Gojo. "That's a good name for our son." Tilting my head up, Gojo smiled at me and then kissed my forehead. "I wonder whose looks he's going to take after?"

"My boy is going to be handsome no matter what." My hand rubbed my growing belly. I picture the day when I give birth to him. His first cry will pierce the air, making me and Gojo swell in joy. The day is approaching, and before I know it, I'm in the hospital.

"Did you know that other sorcerers can't believe that I'm going to be a dad?! They're so mean."

I snickered from the news because I understood why. "I mean they're not wrong. We are young to be parents, and you tend to be immature at times... but that might just be me since we live together. I hope Naozumi can mature you— Oh!" I paused, feeling our son kicking. "Feel my stomach!" Gojo brought his hand where I felt Naozumi's kick.

Thump!

Gojo's eyes lit up and a soft smile formed in his face. "Wow, he's going to be a powerful man." He knelt down and placed his ear against my stomach. He's in awe at the fascination of my pregnancy journey.

"I know he is. He might probably have both the limitless technique from you and the cursed eyes from me. He's going to be untouchable." My hands combed through his white silky locks. "No one is going to hurt our family despite being the most wanted sorcerers for villains and spirits."

Muah!

Gojo pecked a kiss on my belly and stood up. His loving kiss tickled me. "Let's take a little nap together. I want to hold you for a bit." He grabbed the bag of chips out of my hand and pulled me back on my feet. Without his help, it would've been harder to get out of the reclining chair. "Let's go, my queen."

"Queen?" A new nickname from him? Usually it's 'baby' or 'babe' and sometimes 'princess'.

"Yes, you're no longer a princess. I only called you that years ago because you looked like one. You stepped up to be a queen because our little prince is coming out." He took my hand into his and guided me to our new bedroom.

"You're being awfully nice to me now."

"Can I not? My lovely queen is pregnant, and she's going through more than I am. I'm sparing you the headache." Now he's finally being cautious and considerate of his actions. Thank goodness. I'm tired bickering with him at times.