Chapter 1.2

10 years ago, cont.

Gojo promised me that today he'll be coming to pick me up and take me to town. What's taking him so long? I've been waiting for hours since he last texted me that he left his house. I closed my eyes at my window sill, daydreaming about my future adventure. What was I going to do today? Maybe eat some delicious food if he has some money to spare for me, or just go sightseeing. I didn't really care. As long as I'm out of the house then I'll be fine.

"How long are you going to stay there, princess?" Gojo finally arrived, taking his sweet time to get here.

I didn't open my eyes while a sigh left my lips. "You kept me waiting."

Gojo's voice grew louder as he stepped closer to me. "Aw, come on, princess." I felt his presence right in front of me. "I was busy doing my sorcery duty. Please let me off this time!" I heard his hands clasping together behind my closed eyes.

I rested my head in my folded arms on the window sill. "Hmmm...no. You made me wait five hours after you said you left your house. You could've texted me that you had business prior to our meeting or something." For those hours I waited, I stayed glued at my window. I didn't do anything but watch the clouds and birds move across the sky. It wasn't that boring as it would've been without the house workers talking to me. Everyone seemed so happy for me to be married off to Gojo, to the point where they were crying tears of joy for me. Their meaningful words of goodbye touched my heart because they've watched me grow into a beautiful woman right in front of their eyes.

"Princess, I'm very sorry! I swear I'll do a better job at communicating!"

Finally I opened my eyes to see how close he really was to me. I want to say that our noses were about a few centimeters from touching. "Ugh. Why'd you have to be so close to my face?" I quickly pulled back from Gojo in disgust.

"Why can't I? You're my wife." Gojo leaned over the window sill and propped his face up with his hand. He pulled his sunglasses up to his hair as he idyllically gazed at me like I was an intricate painting.

His pretty face was too much for me to look at, to which I scooted from the window and looked away. Gojo's charming eyes and thin smile made my heart race. "Breathe, Ena, breathe..." I quickly composed myself before I stared daggers at him. "Correction. You're my fiancé, Gojo—"

"Satoru, Princess Ena. You can't call your husband by his last name." A toothy smile appeared, then he began lifting himself up and into my room.

My coolness raised up a hundred, making me frantic. "G-Gojo!" I hissed at him, looking around to check if someone was going to walk in on us.

"It's Satoru."

I hastily got on my feet and ran to my bed in my pastel green kimono, grabbing my blanket and rushing over to Gojo to conceal him. How embarrassing it would be to be caught in a situation where an unmarried couple was in their partner's room. I didn't care how aggressive I was trying to cover him.

"Oi!" Gojo was fighting against the blanket and my hands. "What are you doing?" He shifted around like he was trying to dodge it as if I was trying to kill him.

We began wrestling with each other.

"Stop resisting and then I'll tell you...!" Instantly, Gojo grabbed both of my wrists and shifted his whole body weight on me. He trapped me with his body as my arms were pinned next to my head. His sunglasses fell next to me, and his crystal eyes were boring into my soul. My face began burning from this lewd position I ended up in.

"Princess—" Just when Gojo was about to speak, my maids frantically began speaking behind the closed door. "My lady, is everything alright? I heard a big ruckus! Is someone with you?!" They were concerned by the noises coming in my room. This is what I wanted to avoid...but I caused this because I was getting scared in the first place.