Epilogue 2

2 months later...

I received a call from Gojo after I dropped off our kids at their grandparents' house.

"Hello?"

"Hi babe!! Can you come over to the school? This is urgent news!" Gojo begged over the phone as he stretched his words.

I didn't know what he wanted, but I had no choice but to go. If I don't, he's going to spam my phone until I come. "Okay, but what's the reason? Convince me not to be lazy at home after dropping off our kids at your parents' house." It's been two months raising triplets with Gojo and Choso. I needed this day off to go to the spa and get a massage. I'm restless and tired as hell with three babies to take care of. This reminded me that I'm done having kids. Right now it also sucked too because Choso is out of the country on vacation, so it's just me who's watching the triplets.

"It deals with Sukuna's exorcism. You already know he wasn't ready to go just yet, but Yuji told me that he's now ready. I need you to talk to him and figure it out so we can end this once and for all."

I nodded my head, seeing this more important than a resting day. "Okay, I'll be there in a bit." I ended the phone call and moved out.

Sukuna chose to extend his exorcism because of Emiyo's arrival. He wanted to watch her grow for a bit before he leaves this world. Maybe it's to reassure him that she'll grow up healthy and loved, but I'm not sure what goes inside his head. As long as he's not causing mayhem that's all I care about. I want to live in peace until the day I die.

I took a taxicab there and arrived at the school.

I decided to find Yuji myself instead of reporting to Gojo first because I don't need to discuss this matter to him beforehand. I can do it after.

Ping!!

Grabbing my phone, I saw a text message from Gojo.

To: my sweetheart

From: your crackhead

Hey babe, once you're done with Sukuna, can you bring him to the lounge? I also want him to admit that he's planning to die (hehehe). I know if I ask him without your help, he's not going to listen T^T pleaseeeeee?

I simply replied 'okay' because it might be a pride thing. I wanted to believe it's to reassure him yet I know he's going to poke fun at Sukuna. At least I won't be involved anymore once Sukuna leaves the picture.

With the help of the students, I managed to find Yuji in the garden. His back faced me as he sat on the grey stone bench, wearing his winter gear and looking off into the snow covered trees. I didn't know why he would want to be out in the cold, but perhaps it's Sukuna who told him to come out here. He might be reminiscing about his past, or maybe it was Sukuna taking over Yuji's body since he knew I would be here shortly. Either way, I'm here to make sure history doesn't repeat itself.

"So is it Yuji or Sukuna?" I asked as fog seeped out of my mouth, standing behind his figure.

The chilly air kissed my exposed skin as it slowly began to turn red and get cold. January weather wasn't the best or the worst; it fell flat in the middle.

"Sukuna, dear." Sukuna whispered in his raspy voice. He sounded so tired yet bittersweet about his fate.

I wiped off any snow on the bench he sat on and planted myself next to him. "What's wrong? You look off," this kind of concerned me since he waited for this moment to happen. He should be happy he's going to be reunited with his true lover. There's no going back now after all, Pseudo Geto helped me get pregnant with triplets and scored Nozomi's soul into one of them. Sometimes I do wonder, if Naozumi had never been involved or perhaps born, would I still be alive and in good condition? My son really blocked Sukuna from doing more harm to me than he could've. Sukuna cares so much about Naozumi to where he will protect him. I have to thank my son for lessening the worst case scenario in my interactions with Sukuna.