•Chapter 55•

Elara Beck
The air was slightly cold, but the sun shined down with a slight breeze.
It was the perfect weather to get married in.

I was desperate to see Shawn.
He had gone to stay with his parents two days prior to the wedding while Frances and I went to stay with my parents.
But now I couldn't wait to see him.

There was a calm sense in the air as we all ate breakfast together, along with Aaliyah who was one of my bridesmaids, and a few other of my girl friends who were also bridesmaids.
We talked about Shawn and I's honeymoon and hoping that everything would go smoothly.

But as soon as the doorbell rang there was a shift in the atmosphere and I immediately tensed.
"I'll get it." I said and wrapped my short, white silk robe tighter around me.
I walked to the door and placed an unsure hand on the door handle before slowly pulling it open.
I gasped.
"Agnes?"
"Hi."
"W-what are you doing here?" I asked and folded my arms over my chest.
"I wanted to talk to you."
"Do you know what day it is today?"
"I know. You and Shawn are getting married." She said and I nodded.
"So I'm a bit preoccupied today."
"Please? Just for a minute?" She said and I sighed and ran a hand through my hair that still needed to be done.
"You have one minute."
"Ok. Well. Beck I'm so sorry. What I did was more than wrong to all of you. I was just thinking about myself and what I wanted and I'm so sorry for that. I'm sorry that I haven't been there for you and Frances and that I couldn't get my head out of my ass until now. But Elara you're my sister. And i love you and i would never hurt you again. I've hated being without you. I've been a mess. I've had no one to turn to and I know that's my fault. But I need you Beck." She said, tears pouring from both of our eyes by the time she had finished.
"Agnes." I said and took her into my arms.
We both stood there crying on the doorstep and just held each other tight.
"Would you like to come in?" I said and she sniffled while looking at me.
"But it's your wedding day."
"I have a dress for you Aggie. I bought it just incase. Lucky i did." I smiled and she hugged me tightly before we both went back into the house.

It took two hours to get my hair and makeup done, despite the simplicity of the look that i went for.
When it came to putting on my dress i sighed with relief as it still fit me and looked just as good as the day i bought it.
It was lace on the top with long sleeves and a V in the front that cut down low on my chest. The rest of the dress hugged to my figure and pooled at the bottom.
As my veil was attached to my head I started to get nervous.

"Do you think he's ok?" I asked Mum as she helped me.
Frances sat on the bed and played with her elephant.
"I think he's absolutely fine."
"Do you think he still wants to marry me?" I said and looked at myself in the long golden mirror.
Mum came and wrapped her arms around me.
"Of course he still wants to marry you. He loves you. Both of you." She said and I sighed and looked towards the ceiling as tears started to pool in my eyes.
"Im scared. Am I doing the right thing?" I whispered, trying not to let the tears fall.
"Oh baby. Of course you're scared. It is scary! Bloody hell Elara, you've had a baby so young and you're so young to be getting married and to an international superstar! This is all crazy! But, it's right." She said and I nodded. "You two, and this family, is right."
I nodded again and waved away my tears.
"I love him so much." I sniffled.
"I know you do. And that's why it's right. The two of you are just meant to be together ok? Don't start doubting that." She said and I nodded.

I looked over to Frances who sat in her champagne pink dress and was now staring up at us with those big hazel eyes.
Her brown locks curled on her head and I smiled at her wide eyed expression.
"Baby? You ok?" I asked and she nodded.
"You're like a princess." She giggled and I smiled at her words before walking over to pick her up.
I took her into my arms and kissed her face all over.
"Do you remember the job you have for today?" I asked and she nodded. "And you remember that you're staying with nana tonight?"
"Why?" She asked and I felt my cheeks heat up and I looked to my mother.
"Erm well,"
"That's something to explain when you're older sweetheart." Mum said stroking her cheek and I groaned.
"Oh my god that's so awkward."
"Why is you and daddy awkward?" Frances said and Mum laughed.
"Frances baby, me and daddy are getting married so tonight is a very special night because it's the first night we spend as husband and wife." I said and she frowned.
"What do you do?"
"We, well, we play games." I rushed and Mum was now crying with laughter.
"Why can't I come? I like games! Like twister! With the colours!" She beamed and I sniggered to myself.
"Well, twister is pretty accurate." I said to myself.
"What do-"
"No more questions about daddy and I!" I said desperately and she nodded.
"Okie."

Mum wiped away her tears and composed herself while I shook my head and hoped that the deep blush wouldn't show through my makeup.
"Right. Let's go and get married."