•Chapter 59•

Elara Beck
We ran like school children along the corridors of the hotel, and kissed in the lifts.
It was like we were teenagers in a movie.
It was bliss.

As we got to our penthouse floor, I smiled as we ran down the hall to the front door.
My hair and veil were flowing behind me and Shawn's laugh sounded out loud and clear.
I held up my dress so I wouldn't fall over and prayed I didn't trip in my heels.

By the time we managed to get into the room both of us were crying with laughter.
We both slumped onto the luxurious couch that was in the middle of the room and Shawn quickly wrapped his arm around the back of me.

"I can't believe you're my wife." He said and I smiled before gently kissing his cheek.
"I know. I'm still in shock." I laughed and it was his turn to smile.
"Did you imagine us being together?" Shawn asked and I cuddled up to his side.
"Absolutely not. Never. No."
"Ouch ok."
"And I think if it wasn't for Frances I would never have seen you after that week we spent together." I said honestly and Shawn frowned.
"I know I was an asshole."
"But were here now. That's what matters Shawn. We did see each other again, we have a beautiful baby, we live together, we're married. That's how it's supposed to be." I said and he kissed my lips gently twice.
"You were the most beautiful girl in that club that evening." He said and I couldn't help but laugh.
"You're so full of shit."
"It's the truth! I wouldn't have tried so hard to get you if I didn't think you were." He said and I nodded.
"You didn't have to try that hard. I was yours from the minute we first spoke." I smiled and he cupped my face before kissing me gently.
Although he was gentle it was full of passion and love.

"Are you wearing one of those things round your leg?" Shawn whispered against my lips.
"Why don't you undress me and find out for yourself?" I whispered back and he grinned before standing up off the sofa and holding out his hands for me to take.
I stood up and he kissed me quickly again before turning my shoulders so he was now stood behind me.
I felt him slide the veil off of my head before he placed a soft kiss to my neck.
I closed my eyes and sighed at the simple yet effective gesture.
His hands started to undo the buttons going down my dress and before long, it slipped down my body and onto the floor.

As I stepped out of the dress I turned to face him.
Shawn's mouth was slightly open and he ran a hand through his hair.
"Jesus christ." He whispered and I laughed to myself before sauntering into the bedroom.
"Wait wait wait wait..." I heard him say and I watched from the doorway as he fumbled out of his trousers.
"We have all the time in the world if you're wanting to wait." I said and Shawn looked up at me with a frown as he began to unbutton his shirt.
"Absolutely not." He said and I threw my head back in laughter.

We were both stood there in our underwear.
Well, Shawn was in his boxers.
I was in a white lace corset, white lace underwear with my garter and it's belts sticking close to my skin.
"Well, are you going to come and get me out of this lot or are you just going to stand and stare?" I said, feeling a new found confidence race through me.
"You just look so good."
"Take a picture it'll last longer." I said.
To my surprise Shawn fumbled around and grabbed his phone from the table.
I laughed again as he started snapping photos of me.
I deliberately posed for a few for him and I watched as he bit his lip.
"Well that's going to be helpful when i'm on tour."
"But you're not on tour now mister." I said and sauntered over to him, gently taking hold of the waistband of his boxers, running my fingertips just underneath the top of the material.
"You're here. On our wedding night. And if you're not in that bedroom taking all of this off in around ten seconds I'm-"

I was interrupted by Shawn taking a hold of me and picking me up over his shoulder.
I couldn't stop the squeal from escaping my lips and I could just picture his smirk.
I was thrown onto the bed and that's when my heart started pounding out of my chest.
"Now you're not so intimidating are you?" He said and stood at the foot of the bed.
"Well I can if you want me to be."
"I think I'll take the reigns on this one."

He tortured me by going so slowly in taking off my little outfit.
I wondered if he was doing it to tease me or if he genuinely didn't know how to get it off.
But whatever the reason was, it worked.
Before long I had to keep my bottom lip firmly in between my teeth to stop me from yelling out at him.
He knew what he was doing.
Of course he did.
And all I did was make him smirk as I wriggled around underneath him.
It was the best kind of agony.

After around a good hour of just teasing and making one another wait, the agony came to an end and was replaced with pure bliss and euphoria.
I let go of my lip and allowed myself to become intoxicated by him, how he made me feel, how I made him feel.
It was heaven.
If he thought the best sex of his life was when he came back from tour, this topped it.

"Jesus I feel sorry for whoever is below us." Shawn breathed as he flopped next to me.
"Well after the third round i'm pretty sure we may  have woken up the entire hotel." I said and turned to him with a smile.
"You're amazing you know that?" He said and stroked my cheek with his finger.
"As are you."
"Now, I need a shower."
"Shawn it's five in the morning."
"I need it." He said and rolled out of bed.
"Hm yes, never know where that's been."
"Baby you know exactly where it's been." He said and I felt a blush come to my cheeks. "Care to join me?"
"Seriously?"
"Round four couldn't hurt."
"It'll break you." I said in a sing song voice and he shrugged.
"It'd be worth it."