Chapter 3

2016 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix

Sana POV

I have been dating Y/N for a few months now and everything has been so good so far. Of course we have a dating ban so we need to keep things as a secret. After the Singapore Grand Prix, my managers told me to lay low for a bit because we were seen on TV hugging after his win. So I haven't been to much of the races lately even though I wanted to. 

However, this is it, the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix. The last race of the season. If Y/N wins this race, he wins the 2016 World Champion. I have to go to this race and of course the managers did try to say no but because I am very stubborn, I won the argument and I will be going to Abu Dhabi with Y/N to hopefully watch him win the race. Maybe I will leave it as a surprise to him. Yes, I will not tell him that I will show up to the race.

Y/N POV

Currently I am on the car heading towards the Yas Marina Circuit. If I am honest, I have a lot more problems on my mind before I think about my relationship with Sana. Because she has a dating ban we have to keep it very low profile which was fine by me, but that was the least of my worries right now. Currently heading into the final race I have a 12 point lead on my teammate Lewis. That means I only need to finish third to win the championship. But I have not won a race since the Japanese Grand Prix. Lewis has been on the top of his game ever since USA and he has also qualified on pole position which was worrying me.

Once I arrived in the paddock, my nerves has increased as the media and everyone wanted to ask me and talk to me about this final race. Lot of things are going through my mind and the media aren't helping by showcasing this race as a race that determines my life. Gosh I hope something would calm me down. Little did I know I was in for a little surprise. 

I have decided to ignore all the media so I put my Bose headphones on and head directly towards my drivers room which I should ask my fitness coach to give me a massage so I can relax a little bit before the race starts. When I opened the door to my drivers room, I saw...... 

Y/N: Sana!? (surprised)

Sana: Surprise, do you not want to see me? (laughs)

Y/N: I was going to relax a little bit but I'm happy to see you too. 

At first, I think seeing Sana here just adds to my pressure. But seeing her cheerful and happy attitude makes me more relaxed and happy. It made me forget about the pressure I have on my shoulders. I think she notices the pressure I have because she has decided to give me a shoulder massage which to me it felt like weight being lifted off my shoulders. 

Sana: Oppa, relax. I know you have a lot of pressure but I'm sure you will do well (smiles).

Y/N: Thank you Sana, you being here is just what I needed. I love you

Sana: I love you too oppa.

After 30 minutes of relaxation, I continued with my pre race routine and engineer briefings. 

Then came the race. The moment that I have been waiting for and everyone has been waiting for. I promised Sana that I will go out there and do my best. 

Sana: Do your best, win or lose you will always be my winner.

Visor down Y/N. It's go time......

Time skip to after the race because I don't want to bore you with all the racing things.

Crossing the line coming second, this means that I did it. I AM THE 2016 FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPION. Lot's and lot's of emotions are coming up to my mind right now. I can't believe it I am triple Formula 1 World Champion. 

Y/N: YESSSSSSSS GUYS I DID IT, THANK YOU FOR BUILDING ME THIS AMAZING CAR THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Toto Wolff: Thank you Y/N, what a drive it was.

Tony Ross: You are the 2016 Formula One World Champion, enjoy it lad.

Then the most unexpected team radio came onto my ear:

Sana: Oppa I'm so proud of you, you did amazing. WOOO HOOO

Emotions and tears are going through me right now when I did some donuts on the start finish line. Jumped out of the car and the first person I head to was Sana. At this point, I don't even care that we have to keep the relationship as a secret. I can't keep this secret when I am this happy. 

I went straight to Sana and hugged her with about 15 cameras pointing at me. Sana was surprised but returned the hug. Whatever will happen after we publicly exposed our relationship during Sana's dating ban is a problem when we fly back to Korea. We are in Abu Dhabi right now so let's enjoy the time for now.

Later at the hotel that night

Sana POV

I was surprised that Y/N hugged me like that. At this moment I don't know what to do, I think I have told everyone that I am dating Y/N during my dating ban. Oh god what do I do right now. He is so happy so I didn't want to push him away. I have turned my phone off so my managers and members couldn't contact be. I am so scared right now, will I get kicked out of Twice? I mean I love him very much and I do not want to lose him. What do I do right now?

Once again please vote for this book and spread the word for me. Also comment on what you think about my writing style. I think it's a bit too bad and I can't write enough depth into the story line.

Remember to comment on what you think about this book. And also if you have any tips on how to write better don't be afraid to message me.