Chapter 19

Jennie POV

It has been three days since the break up and Y/N hasn't called me. This hasn't gone to plan to be honest. I need Y/N back with me even though YG told me to date Kai for publicity, but at this moment Y/N isn't coming back. I want both Kai and Y/N, stupid Y/N you don't just leave me like this. Everyone will crawl back to me even after I broke up with them. Y/N you are the first one to not come back to me after I dumped you and you will pay the price for it.

While I was waiting for Y/N to call, I received a message. I rushed to see if it was Y/N but as if expected, it wasn't. It was Koreaboo trying asking me why did Y/N broke up to me. This is a good opportunity for me to finish Y/N's career. Oh my dear Y/N you just messed with Jennie Kim and I will guarantee you won't have a good life after messing with me.

 Oh my dear Y/N you just messed with Jennie Kim and I will guarantee you won't have a good life after messing with me

Now that should keep Y/N single forever. Sorry all the ladies that want Y/N, but he's not available anymore. Whatever Jennie Kim can't have, nobody can have it as well. Now I just have to wait for Koreaboo to release this big news and then I could go date Kai for publicity.

Y/N POV

I was enjoying my holiday in Europe with Charles. This was a good way a really good way to get my mind off all the Jennie problems and it definitely helped me write her off my life. Coming to thought, I realised that I never loved Jennie as I did loved Sana. At least I didn't cry or feel heart broken when Jennie broke up with me. Maybe Sana was the one that I was looking for after all.

It was the last day of the holiday and I was prepared to go back to Seoul to prepare for pre season and the 2018 Formula 1 season. I was just casually scrolling through my phone until I found an article that caught my eye.

Y/N: Yo Charles, have you seen this?

Charles: What's up bro?

I showed Charles the article that I have opened on my phone and like I was, he was shocked and can't give a reaction.

I know Jennie was dangerous the first day I met her, but I didn't know she is that mental and would do this to me. What is wrong with this girl. Why is she even making up this story, she's the one who broke up with me and now she's making me look like I'm the bad guy in this relationship.