Chapter 34

Y/N POV

I was discharged from the hospital last week. It has been a weird week staying in the hospital as Jennie kept visiting me everyday. I suppose that's her job as my girlfriend. But I don't know why Tzuyu doesn't like her because every time they meet in the hospital they glare at each other like they are going to war. It was also weird because Jennie keeps asking if was doing anything for work to which I said I need to figure out which driver to hire for Haas F1 Team as this was the only thing I remembered about my job. 

Currently I'm having lunch with Jennie and I don't know why she keeps mentioning my job for no reason. She keeps asking me if work was good and stuff and she seems to be very interested in my job. Maybe she was just pretending to be interested because she was being nice to me.

Jennie: So Y/N, how's the driver search going?

Y/N: I don't know. I can't really remember where I was before I got into hospital.

Jennie: Aw don't worry, if you have anything you need just ask me.

Y/N: Thanks Jennie, I don't even know why I was hospitalised.

Jennie: How you got there isn't important, what's important is that you are fine and you could sit here and enjoy this lunch with me (smiles).

Y/N: Thanks Jennie, I know I could really trust you.

Jennie: You know, if you really trust me, I could recommend a driver for your team.

Y/N: Really? You do that for me?

Jennie: Of course, you are my boyfriend.

Y/N: That would be great, can you set up the meeting for me then.

Jennie: No problem.

Now this is much easier for me. Thanks to my girlfriend, Jennie, I now have one less job to worry about. We continued to have lunch together talking about stuff. She seems to really be interested in my job, maybe she really likes Formula 1. But if I'm honest I don't remember a single thing so I don't even know what Jennie likes and most importantly what my feelings for her are. I am just dating her because she is the only person that I currently trust and also because she said I'm her boyfriend.

Jennie POV

That is the first half of the plan completed, now all I need to do is sort out the details about when Y/N will meet Nikita. It is almost too easy. Y/N completely forgetting everything and trusting me has made this very easy. Finishing lunch with Y/N, I then went to meet Nikita to make sure everything is sorted.

Arriving at the coffee shop inside the hotel, I was greeted by Nikita, his dad and another very smartly dressed guy. I assume that was their lawyer.

Jennie: Hi Nikita and Mr. Mazepin, nice to meet you.

Dimitry Mazepin: Nice to meet you too.

Jennie: Have you both got the contract sorted?

Dimitry Mazepin: Yes, my lawyer here has the contract here and all there's left to do is for the team representative and my son to both sign it.

Jennie: Brilliant, we could meet the representative Y/N tomorrow. I'll sort the rest.

Dimitry Mazepin: Thank you very much Jennie, was nice meeting you. How did you and my son meet again?

***Flashback to 2019 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix***

I was invited to the 2019 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix by Mercedes AMG Petronas and was granted all access to the paddock. After the race, I decided to go to the amber lounge to see if I could hook up with some rich people. I was sitting at the bar area alone when there was this young blonde teenager approached me