♯001| 𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐲𝐮𝐧. • ur melting me.

»»————- ✼ ————-««
"What?! Where?!"
»»————- ✼ ————-««

✼A boy who can't handle the heat well, walking alongside his significant other who loves to tease him to death

A boy who can't handle the heat well, walking alongside his significant other who loves to tease him to death.
What could go wrong?

Winter. The season where everything is absolutely perfect for Chongyun.

The snow, the atmosphere, the temperature, everything felt absolutely perfect. However, summer was a completely different story.

Due to his congenital positive energy that constantly surged through his system. The poor boy had to maintain a cool body temperature at all times during hot weather. Thus, the solution was to carry a popsicle everywhere he went. At all times.

Little did you both know, that would lead into a kis—

"Ah- it's so hot!" You whined.

Your hand waved back and forth dramatically at the immense heat that radiated across Liyue.

Chongyun batted his eyes towards you, a small flush covered his cheeks. A timid smile rose on his lips as he gave you a small nod of agreement.

"Yeah, it bothers me a lot too." he replied.

Your eyes flickered up to the baby blue haired boy. His hair was dampened into a slightly darker shade than usual, small beads of sweat dripped down from his forehead. His pale skin was flared with speckles of red from the beams of sunlight.

"Cute..." you murmured quietly to yourself, absentmindedly admiring his adorable features.

A cheeky grin formed on your lips as an idea popped into your head.

You leaned closer to him, lightly brushing his shoulder as your hand slipped into his.

The boy softly jumped in surprise as your hand intertwined with his. The heat within his body started to arise.

He feared of combusting right then and there. Chongyun tried everything he could to mentally stay calm. Yet everything in his mind was overloading, it was too much for him to handle.

With his free hand, he shakily grabbed a popsicle quickly from his back pocket. The boy's hand started to quiver before he engulfed the icy treat.

A string of muffled remarks was followed from you as you watched the boy practically inhale his popsicle in desperation. Chongyun looked away bashful from your teasing, a darkened blush now spread across his cheeks.

"Oh come on now, I'm just messing around" you said.

He shook his head in disagreement, taking a larger bite. It was obvious that Chongyun simply didn't know what to say in that moment.

Unfortunately for him, you had another lightbulb moment. You huffed playfully as you pondered on another idea to tease your boyfriend.

"Chongyun look! An evil spirit!" you shouted in despair, pointing towards the sky.

You could feel several pairs of eyes and heads turn towards you and him, giving you a weirded out expression. However for you, a mischievous smile formed on your lips.

"What?! Where?" he exclaimed frantically throwing his popsicle into the sky.

Little did he know, it wasn't a spirit that he was met with. It was your lips pressed against his.

He started to radiate with a deep red hue, from his cheeks to his ears.

The numbness from the icicle cascaded with the warmth of your lips. It was a foreign feeling yet he wanted to savour every last bit of it.

Chongyun's hand tightened against yours, leaning further into the kiss. His now free hand from throwing his popsicle, softly held onto your hair.

His heart started to flutter, his body filled with an unknown warmth that ran throughout his body. You could feel him hyperventilate through the kiss, his heart palpitated rapidly against you.

As the both of you parted gasping for air, there was a brief moment of just silence. Both of you stared at each other in adoration. It was in that moment when you were both reminded of why love existed in this world.

The heat that was shared between you two was undeniably unbearable it was like standing next to a burning blaze. Yet, neither of you could move—

"HEY KIDS! YES YOU TWO. GET A ROOM" an anonymous voice shouted angrily.

Both you and Chongyun immediately let go of each other. Chongyun awkwardly whistled, staring off into the unknown distance suddenly finding great interest in the trees. Whilst you started to find such a significant fixation for the pavement.

A starkly evident red plastered across your faces.

Chongyun swore he could feel himself losing consciousness from all the heat he felt from you bubble inside him.

You both fiddled with your fingers awkwardly intertwining them over and over again while walking in uncoordinated awkward patterns.

"DID YOU—" you both exclaimed in unison.

"NEVER MIND" you both interrupted at the same time again. The embarrassment from the random person now sunk into your minds from your previous actions.

"Well, well. What happened here?" A now familiar voice broke through the mutters of incoherent sounds.

"XINGQIU DON'T YOU DARE—"

»»————- ✼ ————-««
F I N I S H
Words: 850

The way I live on the other side of the world and im freezing to death. How ironic I'm writing about summer LMAOO. Anyway I hope you enjoyed!! <3 I tried to do something short and sweet.
Take care.