♯002| 𝐊𝐀𝐙𝐔𝐇𝐀 • u're my morning's bliss.

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅🍁⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
❝You know, you should be careful with that...❞
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅🍁⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

⋆⋅🍁⋅⋆Seeing someone you love and adore every morning is a blessing, isn't it?⋆⋅🍁⋅⋆

⋆⋅🍁⋅⋆
Seeing someone you love and adore every morning is a blessing, isn't it?
⋆⋅🍁⋅⋆

Sunlight streamed in through the blinds, welcoming him to the light and warmth of morning. One of the bright beams fell directly on his eyes, causing him to squint, leaving him to utter a string of incoherent words out of annoyance. He rolled to the side, stretching out his arm ready to hold the body next to him close again. But instead of feeling a warmth collide with his, he was left with an empty arm patting across cold sheets. Peeling his eyes open, his gaze focused on the empty spot feeling disappointed to not see his lover there.

He sighed, running his hand through his white locks before turning to lay on his back once more. Absentmindedly, he found himself staring at the ceiling drifting back into the few moments from last night's mischief, with an unknowing smile tugging on the side of his lips. If he could ever return to a moment in time, he would want it to be last night, where felt nothing but pure euphoria and love succumbed through his mind and body for them, and only them. He wanted it all to happen again.

To pull them back under the covers and shower them with kisses, tell them how much he adored every part of them, and make them his all over again. It was moments like this that would imprint in his mind for weeks, just the pure thought of just his lover.

From the first moment he met them, he was enchanted by their beauty. He could only think of them and nothing more. They seeped into his haiku and literature, turning them into nothing but sweet utterances and romanticism about his beloved. They were like a flower in the Spring he once saw in Inazuma, yet they were forever growing and blooming, with not a single petal to taint their beauty. A flower which would stand out among the thousands that would bloom in the seasons.

Beidou would often sneak in a complaint or two sometimes about how disgustingly romantic he would be. But despite this, from time to time, she would hide her face away from him to shed tears over the poetry he wrote about them.

A faint sound of sweet humming soon wavered into the room bringing him back to reality — echoing from somewhere in the house. He sat up and began to search among the scatter of clothes that had been thrown from last night, dressing himself with whatever clothes he managed to find. He began to make his way downstairs, following the serene sound of their voice.

His eyes flickered over to his lover in the kitchen, seemingly glowing in the bath of sunlight; an ethereal glow which beamed all around them. Hips swaying gently to the rhythm they hummed to. Slowly making his way towards them, he began to softly hum the same sweet harmony before placing his hands on their waist. They let out a gasp before turning slightly to meet his dark red eyes, a warm smile stretching across their face.