♯001| 𝐆𝐎𝐑𝐎𝐔 • it's so cute...

┌── •✧• ──┐
❝I think I'll name it...❞
└── •✧• ──┘

•✧•Some days we all just need an escape from the usual chores we face

•✧•
Some days we all just need an escape from the usual chores we face.
If you're lucky, that escape is just right around the corner waiting for you.
•✧•

Everyday was the same. A cycle that seemed to never end. The sun would rise, set, and so would the moon. An infinite loop, just like his routine.

Wake up. Shower. Eat. Attend meetings. Training. Attend another meeting. Lunch. Train. Plan meeting. Sleep. A long boring cycle.

No matter the occasion or circumstance, the fluffy general would always be working endlessly day in and out. It was crazy, the amount of work set upon his shoulders, even taking into account his high rank.

Sometimes when days were slow, which was quite (incredibly) rare, he would wish there was something to break him free for at least one day. Anything that he could grasp and set him free from the chains of endless works in the resistance. Even if this freedom was just for one day, one hour, a few minutes, it was more than enough for him to feel at least a little more at ease from the cycle that consumed him.

His eyebrows furrowed together at the paper that laid before him. Cryptic maps and messages that needed to be pieced together to maintain order and maintain the primary goal of beating the Vision Hunt Decree that had loomed over Inazuma for too long.

He ran his fingers through his hazel hair in frustration. He was distracted today, by gossip floating around the troops. Although he preferred to present himself as having this serious face and demeanour, from time to time, he couldn't help but hear the latest gossip.

Today's gossip was all about love. Since today was one of the only days where those of the resistance got to visit their partners and shower them with undying love, while those who were single shriveled in a corner.

Fortunately, many among the troops had partners they were gifting to. Soft, giddy giggles and laughter could be heard throughout the several camps as gifts of all sorts were given. From flowers picked around Watatsumi, to Pearls, and admittedly horribly home-made chocolates. It was the thought that counted. The one that caught the most laughter was this one guy who gave his partner a complete guide: swimming-for-dummies.

There were some whispers around about who general Gorou's crush could be. Many suspected Kokomi, the Watatsumi Island priestess who was always around him.

A perfect angelic being, graced to rule Watatsumi Island. Granted with elegance from her head down to her heels. The way she presented herself to everyone was seemingly perfect, from her lavish shell-pink hair that swayed from side to side, and the way she stood firm, tall, and gentle at the same time. Her voice was a perfect melody that could woo those around into her strategic commands. Her eyes had a soft presence, similar to the deep everlasting blue seas which surround Watatsumi Island.