♯002| 𝐃𝐢𝐥𝐮𝐜. • ur my prey tonight, arent u?

╔═════ஓ๑♥๑ஓ═════╗
❝You were wet.❞
╚═════ஓ๑♥๑ஓ═════╝

ஓ๑♥๑ஓOne stormy night

ஓ๑♥๑ஓ
One stormy night. One man. One person seeking shelter within the abnormal weather.
Rumours of a creature that desires blood. What could it be?
ஓ๑♥๑ஓ

Diluc vampire AU

The red head drummed his fingers onto the side table in frustration. His crimson eyes encapsulated by the fire as it danced from side to side. His eyes lazily gazed upon the blistering flame, letting it engulf his current state of mind.

The sound of crackling as it fused against the wood echoed throughout the winery, alongside the low thunders of the raging storm through the full moon. The sound of the harsh rain pattering constantly against the roof and windows which irritated his senses.

Each passing moment. Each sound. Each second that passed; Felt like the world was colliding constantly in his head.

Nothing made sense. Everything felt like a blur. Repeating itself over and over again in an endless cycle. His duties, his life, his business everything seemed to be falling apart in the palm of his hands, he felt like he had no control.

He had waited too long.

Too long for the taste of the metallic red substance to ooze his throat; to ignite his senses, to bring him back to reality. He had fought his desire to fill his insatiable thirst for months. Though occasionally he was able to temporarily satisfy himself with grape juice, it was no use tonight.

Diluc's eyebrows furrowed together as the drumming of his fingers against the wooden table started to intensify. The mauve liquid in the glass started to spill from the brash movements of the tapping.

Blood.

Thirst.

Hunger.

The thoughts tormenting his mind every night. He didn't want to hurt anyone due to his own needs. It was an important staple in his morals, the last thing he wanted to do.

Yet tonight, everything was turning against him, everything around him was collapsing. His nails clawed into the wooden table as the words continue to whisper in his head over and over.

"Stop it" he grunted with frustration.

The whispers grew louder and louder. The tension in the room rising with every second that passed. The thunder boom and cackled. The sound of harsh winds following, made his curtains clash against the glass. Every sound, every moment was like a needle stabbing into his mentality.