♯002| 𝐀𝐥𝐛𝐞𝐝𝐨. • is it really you? my love.

┌─────── ✎ ೋ ───────┐
❝ Kiss me.❞
└─────── ✎ ೋ ───────┘

✎ೋA young alchemist owning his own flower shop with no flowers

✎ೋ
A young alchemist owning his own flower shop with no flowers. How peculiar.
✎ೋ

The scent of fresh roses wafted through the air. The sky painted a deep blue with not a single cloud in the sky. Golden budding blossoms bloomed at his touch. His turquoise eyes lingered on his new creations.

"The substance of life... what could it be..." he whispered quietly, pondering in thought. His blonde ashy tuffs shifting as he tilted his head to the side.

His face remained content, his eyes painted with curiosity, reflecting the blooming flower's golden hue.

Decorations of all sorts surrounded him, along with his experiment bottles.

The young Alchemist sat on the porch of his cottage. There sat an easel and canvas with sketches and splatters of colours paint which resembled flowers.

The tips of his fingers met another bud of the rose, enhancing it's bloom with a single thought. The petals expanded, budding fully. A thick golden colour adorned the petals, shining brightly. A satisfied smile resided on his lips as he returned to his easel.

A new birth of life. The flower garden. Or so known as, The Alchemists Hideout.

No one dared to linger or even come near the shop. Those who visited spread rumours of a crazy alchemist who lived within it. They spoke of a scientist gone mad.

Experiments of all sorts would occur there they said. Some say he could turn you into a witch, a frog, a slime. Though some say you wouldn't even step out alive upon stepping foot in.

Many said that the shop was a mere facade for what laid behind a second door. The door with a 4 coloured wheel, each leading to a terrible death...

Not many people knew him personally. Many stayed away from him, purposely leaving space for him to walk if he ever did leave. People would point, taunt and whisper merciless things about him and shun him. However, it never bothered him, he was always lost in his own thoughts anyway.

A rusty door bell chimed. A chime that hadn't sounded in months. His ears pricked up, panic starting to arise within his chest. He stood up abruptly from his veranda and he ran through the door back towards the main room.

He exited the door, an closed it tightly behind him before switching it to another room.  A small chime rang from the door reassuring him that it was locked. Brushing off his clothes he quickly headed to the entrance.