♯001| 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐭. • adventure time, with me?

┍━━━━━━━ 🍀━━━━━━━┑
"So... you do want to come with me again?"
┕━━━━━━━🍀━━━━━━━┙

━━━━━━━ 🍀━━━━━━━Going on an adventure with one of the unluckiest adventurers in the world

━━━━━━━ 🍀━━━━━━━
Going on an adventure with one of the unluckiest adventurers in the world.
What could possibly go wrong?
━━━━━━━ 🍀━━━━━━━

"Y/N... please keep safe." Cyrus pleaded cupping your hands into his.
"Of course Cyrus, you can trust him with me. Nothing's going to happen to him" You smiled and rolled your eyes playfully, giving Cyrus a nod of confirmation.
"I wasn't talking about Bennett... I mean you Y/N. Please don't get crushed by a Boulder." He responded seriously, with his hands quaking whilst holding onto yours. You simply dismissed the statement in your mind.

"Don't worry, nothing bad will happen to me. What could go wrong?" You replied confidently your lips curling with anticipation. You saw Cyrus's statement as some sort of challenge to not die. And with that you set off with an over enthusiastic embodiment of a golden retriever, Bennett.

You saw and knew Bennett as a young wholesome ambitious adventurer who wasn't cautious about himself is all. You didn't believe the rumours like of some old man dying whilst trying to save him or some guy getting a concussion after being hit by a falling branch. Through hearing these rumours in Monstandt you were determined to be the first to come back alive and in one piece with the "cursed boy" — to you he was just an adventurer with no precautions.

Little did you know what the universe had in store for you and Benny Boy that day.

"Aren't you so excited Y/N! Look at this the sun is out and it's so bright today, there's not even a cloud in the sky! A new adventure awaits." Bennett exclaimed excitedly.
"Oh no... I think I jinxed it now" he said sadly turning slowly toward you. You smiled sweetly at the ecstatic boy and shook your head.
"Pfft don't worry Bennett, there's no such thing as jinxing" you replied chuckling softly.
"There's no rain today I checked the forecast if there was I already brought an umbrella!" You say whipping out your bag of supplies which held whatever safely supplies and emergencies known.

His eyes widen as he glanced at the bag of supplies. It had been months since he had been on an adventure with someone, let alone you an iconic and famous adventurer in Monstandt. He looked up to you and had heard of your many adventures, he saw you as an amazing adventurer that had the same ambitions as him and never failed or got hurt. Which was amazing to him. He wanted to know more of you.

"Bennett? Bennett..?" You called out to him concerned waving your hand in front of his face. He shook his head shaking away his wavering thoughts of you.

"Right sorry! Lets get going then." He quickly replied gabbing your hand excitedly.
"Woah wait Bennett where are we goING-" and thus began your long adventure.