♯001| 𝐃𝐢𝐥𝐮𝐜. • no im not jealous.

╔═════ஓ๑♥๑ஓ═════╗
❝I'm sincerely sorry, let me make it up to you.❞
╚═════ஓ๑♥๑ஓ═════╝

ஓ๑♥๑ஓJealousy? Was that even a thing in Dilucs' vocabulary or comprehension when it came to Y/N mingling with his adopted brother

ஓ๑♥๑ஓ
Jealousy? Was that even a thing in Dilucs' vocabulary or comprehension when it came to Y/N mingling with his adopted brother. Surely not the mighty black knight Diluc. He would never be jealous over his one eyed patch annoying sibling who was flirting with his beloved. Nope, wrong Diluc.
ஓ๑♥๑ஓ

Dilucs' blood started to boil the instant he laid his eyes upon the sight before him. After finishing a long day of commissions and hunting down Abyss Mages which he had sworn to end, he couldn't bare this. Laughter of you and Kaeya rang through the air as the two he wished to never see together, walk hand in hand together on the bridge connecting Monstadt. The laughter of you and his retched brother together were like nails being dragged across a chalkboard in his ears, deafening his senses.

Jealousy wasn't right, then why was it addictive? He'd never admit it but this wasn't the first instant where he had seen you with his brother or anyone else and that he wanted to punch the lights out of them.

Standing there his face emotionless, yet his hand clenched harshly into his palms. Dilucs' expression turning into grimace staring at you and him gradually drawing blood into his palms. Though the blood seething out of his rough pale palms didn't bother him, the sight of you with him together made him want to strangle his brother right then and there for even being near you. He was holding back whatever willpower he had left within his body to not kill Kaeya. He could see his side glances at him, as his eyes darted back and forth from you and him. Wanting nothing more but to rip you away from his brothers hand.

"Oh look who's finally here to join us!" Kaeya exclaimed with a patronising smirk upon his lips.

Diluc scowled at his brother's remark as he glared him down. You're playing with fire here Kaeya, you better watch your tongue, before you die right here right now. was what Diluc wanted to spit at Kaeya's stupid remark, but he held back his tongue as his eyes trailed onto your face. Happy. Pure. Sweet. All that he could wish for was right in front of him, yet out of his reach. Your eyes beamed with glee as you saw Diluc, meeting his fierce amber orbs.

"How unfortunate is it that Diluc missed out on so much fun we had today huh? We had fun right Y/N?" Kaeyas' eyes flickered onto yours directing your attention to his, giving you an innocent smile.

He knew exactly what he was doing. Of course, who wouldn't know more about flirting and love than Kaeya the player in the knights of Favonious. Waiting and watching for the right moment to find his brother's one love and taking it for himself. He knew Diluc wasn't one for romance or love so it was hard to depict who he was interested in. He was never popular with the people around him, not even batting an eyes towards anyone. Until you came around. You caught his attention, his love, his heart every time you walked by. Kaeya simply wanted to take away Diluc's one shot at love, making him suffer for just existing. The answer to his queries, was taking you. Little did he know, Diluc had other plans for whatever Kaeya had throw at him.

"Oh it was quite fun, I had a nice time today." You replied sweetly with a joyful tone. Diluc simply stood biting his inner-cheek, holding back his tongue.

"Come on, tell him the best thing we did together, don't be shy now~" Kaeya nonchalantly cooed back at you, slightly cowering over you. He wanted to see pain spread across Diluc's face. Knowing that he losing his one love, the only person he treasured.

"Oh right! I went to Kaeya's private head quarters today. It was-"

"YOU BROUGHT THEM TO WHAT?!" Diluc stormed forward cutting you off, his fists balled up from his built up anger. That was it. The last straw.

He couldn't hold it in anymore. Thoughts muddled in his brain as his vision became fixated on his target, Kaeya. What could he have possibly done to you while he was gone. You were away from his sight, his protection. He could've lost you to the person he despite the most.

His fists lit up in flames as his demeanour became nothing like the calm, emotionless before charging Kaeya down. To his brother, Diluc's attitude was exactly what he wanted. Show him what the true monster you are to them. Scare them. Make them hate you like you do me.

Was written all over Kaeya's smirk, as he pushed you back "protecting" you from Diluc's charge. You stumble backwards, fear building up in your stomach. You couldn't believe your eyes, was this actually what Diluc was like? No this isn't right.

Diluc attempted to land a punch right into his abdomen but Kaeya was prepared holding back his fiery punch with his cryo element.

"Oh? What's this Diluc? Are you jealous~ Don't worry I didn't do anything to y/n. Ju-" Diluc cut of Kaeya's blatant teasing remark and threw another punch right at his neck joint. Kaeya's eyes widened as he wasn't prepared for such a sudden punch. He was fast, but Diluc was quicker.

Kaeya's vision began to fade as he dropped onto the ground. Not exactly what he planned but close enough. His body clashed onto the cold grey pavement, his dark turquoise hair spread across the ground.

Diluc was frozen. He was standing still panting as his thoughts became worse and worse, more muddled by the second. Anger, Stress, You, built up in the pit of his stomach. His eyes fluttered towards you, crouched on the ground. Your E/C eyes filled with fear shaking. What had he done.

"I'm sorry Y/N-" he managed to stutter hopelessly. "I didn't mean to-" he began to trample towards you small figure.

He crouched down and clasped your hands into his. You couldn't bare to meet your eyes with his. He hurt Kaeya. Why? Why did he do it? You were just

as confused and scared as he was. Diluc's heart thumped harder and harder and he scanned your face. Softly he brushed your hair to the side, helping you up from your crouched state. Come on say something. Their right there, this is your chance right?

❝I'm sincerely sorry, let me make it up to you.❞

He whispered into your ear holding you close. You couldn't speak or think for yourself as you tried to process what happened as Diluc held you.

His arm tightly held around your waist. All that he ever wanted, you close to him but forever. Diluc had won or so he thought at Kaeya's little game right? This was it, you were his. Your eyes trailed towards Kaeya's limp body laying on the ground on the bridge as concern riddled on your face.
"Is Kaeya going to be alright?" You mumbled softly.

His eyes batted lazily towards his unconscious brother as he gritted his teeth not wanting to say what came next.

"He'll be fine, let's bring him to the infirmary together." He painfully winced out the words. It was safe to say that it was one night to remember forever.

╔═════ஓ๑♥๑ஓ═════╗
F I N I S H

A/N:
Haha toxic Diluc go brrr. Sorry for being so inactive, school just started! I hope you guys enjoyed and thank you so much for 10k WTFF. I promise I'll reply and do all that jazz tomorrow morninggg my back is currently dying lmaoo. Again thank you for reaching the end! I hope you enjoyed <3

W O R D S:
1318